Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/107748-kingdom-hearts-shadow-falls-still-searching/

Someplace in the world there is a place being attacked by black beings called heartless and white beings called nobodies and five people were fighting these being off using a weapon called the keyblade there was one guy called Riku Tekukato and his keyblade Rainfell. "If I remember correctly this place is called Twilght Town...if thats what it is called is what that one guy told me" Riku said to himself before seeing more heartless and nobodies. "Oh come on.." Riku said before slashing one of them in half but was surrounded. Riku ran from them and stopped once he thought he was good.

Riku then ran towards the center of town running from the beings that began appearing again. "Why wont they leave me alone" Riku said before he turned around. "FIRE" Riku yelled as he shot a fireball at the shadow that was chasing him. "Okay...at least I can catch my breath now" Riku said as he turned around to see another person here. "Hello who are you" Riku asked.

(Who ever wants to be this person can go ahead and claim it)

@,@@Dji, @,

Edited by Kay Dreamer
Adding OOC link

Stepping out of the portal she had just made, Axura had entered a back alley in Twilight Town. "Alright, the mission is to investigate the appearances of heartless in the area." Axura said to herself as she put up her hood and started to head out the alley and into the main roads. She wandered around for a while and saw nothing out of the ordinary. "Hmm... Seems like a false alarm..." She started to say but was cut off by a voice yelling. She turned to see a boy holding a sword. "A keyblade?!" She surprisingly muttered to herself as the boy turned around and called out to her. She quickly turned around and took off, her hood falling down as she ran. She had to report this as weilders haven't been seen in some time.

@

Cito looked around at the alley shefound herself in after stepping tgrough her portal. "Twilight Town? Oh yeah. I'm meant to investigate Heartless rumours." Cito remembered e mission and went to walk forward but was stopped by the sight of Axura running without her hood. Cito ran after her while keeping her hood on and caught up. "Why are you running? We just got here!"

"Hey wait" Riku ran after the person before stopping after seeing another person. "Who are you two..." Riku asked as he held the keyboard up. "Are these monsters your doing..." Riku asked as he saw more heartless appaear behind him. He switched to holding the weapon back handed before sighing. "More of them...great"

As Axura was running, she noticed someone behind her. She looked back and saw Cito, asking her why she was running. The boy with the keyblade then tried calling after them, but heartless appeared behind him, causing him to turn around. "That's why." Axura said to Cito.

@, @

"Uuh ... is that a weilder?" Cito asked in disbelief as she stared at the boy. She saw the Heartless appear behind him and groaned. "I really hate these things." She exclaimed. "At any rate, we should report him. There hasn't been a keyblad weilder in a long while so this is a rare ocurance.

Riku finished off the heartless and looked back. "Now who are you two" Riku asked. "Because it's a bit strange how you two are here when these heartless are here and these white beings" Riku said. "Chiil out kid" A voice said before coming out of a portal. A man with blue hair covering his right eye. "We are on your side" The man said.

@@Dji,@,  

A black haired girl with purple streaks wearing purple and black leaped out of some shadows with a light shimmering in her hand when a sword with the end tipped like a flowered key appeared in her hand and slashed at some of the Heartless behind Riku "name's Amethyst, Ammy for short, need some help?" the girl asked grinning. 

"Yes, it's a weilder." Axura answered Cito. The boy then went on to ask who she and Cito were. Axura was about to answer when a familiar voice spoke up. "Delnex, what are you doing here? Cito and I were the ones tasked for this." She asked as a girl came in and took out some heartless.

"Oh trust me I was with you guys the whole time but now that the new keyblade weilder is around...and two at that" Delnex said seeing the girl. "I must say...we could use them to our advantage" Delnex whispered.

"Nice to meet you Ammy...I'm Riku" He said before turning to the three that were infront of him. "Who are you three" 

@, @

@, @, @

Cito glared at Delnex from under her hood. "You know that this mission wa assigned to us, Delnex." Cito said quietly but heard what he said and nodded in agreement. "Hi Ammy. In answer to your question," She pointed to the boy. "I'm Cito. What'a your name?" She asked cheerfully.

@@Dji,

"My name is Riku...why are you three here exactly" Riku asked. "I'm Delnex and I am just keeping an eye on them I need to go though" Delnex said before leaving. "Also...I suggust you be carful I heard at this time A nasty heartless appears" Delnex said.  "I've dealt with a bunch of those things...I'll be fine" Riku said

Axura just rolled her eyes at Delnex's comment. "It seems that you have this all handled yourself, so I am going to head back and report this encounter." She said as she put out her arm and a portal appeared next to her. She then started to walk to the portal.

"Wait a second" Riku called out. "You still haven't answered my other question are you guys the reason for these damn monsters or not" Riku asked before pointing the keyblade at Axura. "Get back here god damn it or..." Riku stopped before he thought of something "FIRE" he yelled and fired a fireball at Axura

Axura was about to walk through the portal when Riku fired a fireball at her. She summoned her daggers and blocked the fireball. She then turned to look at the kid. "You know, that could have been a very..." She said as a mist formed up behind Riku and took shape as her. "Bad idea." She said as put a dagger to Riku's neck and the figure that was next to the portal dissipated.

Riku pointed the keyblade at the ground. "Then answer me" Riku said.

Meanwhile Delnex smiled as he summoned a large heartless that took shape of a large knight with a crude dark looking sword. "Good...give that boy a bit of a test...and if he pisses one of the others off...then this will be more interesting..." Delnex said to himself before leaving the area 

@, @

Cito bit her lip and looked at Axura holding a daggerto his neck. "You know what? I'll go ahead and report it in your place." Cito said, slowly moving towards the portal that Axura left open. "Hey, you know what? Maybe you can caoture hi and bring him back.as proof. You never know."

Edited by Dji

Riku smiled before getting behind Axura causing a nick in his neck. "There is no way in hell I'll go with you...I don't even know wht you guys are even doing here..." Riku said. "Ammy...I think I mi-" Riku stopped when he heard a roar coming from the middle of town. "What was that"

@@Dji,@, @,  

Riku had pulled himself out from her hold on him and got behind her. "You're a stubborn one." Axura said and looked to Cito. "No need. Our word should be enou..." She began to say, but was interrupted by a loud roar from the town center. "That must be our main target." Axura said as she dispelled her daggers and jumped up to the building tops and ran towards the roar.

Cito soghed and waved her hand Tthe portal, closing it off. "So much for reporting ..." Sh sighed and jumped onto the rooftops after Axura. Sh loooed behind her and saw Riku stabding theren She shok he head and easil caught up to Axeru. "I wonder how ... wow." Cito said in amazement as she saw how big the Heartless was.

Riku followed behind on lower grounds before seeing the large heartless. "Great...this thing is going to be a problem" Riku said before placing his free hand on rainfell. "Blade Charge" His key blade gaiied a bright aura and it showed a bright blade, that was a bit longer then the keyblade, surrounding the keyblade itself.

Amethyst felt tense and clenched her weapon at the exchange between Riku and the three strange figures when they all heard a loud roar and the three figures and Riku ran towards the sound "do I even want to know what that was?" the black haired thought as she quickly ran after them, once she saw the giant heartless. She narrowed her eyes and growled slightly "no I didn't want to know what it is..." Amethyst darkly muttered aloud "so any plans?" Ammy questioned Riku before she saw him shout 'Blade Charge' and see his weapon glow and became longer "hm, so we're doing that then? alright then" the girl grinned before narrowing her eyes "Spell Weaver!!!" the girl called out and was enveloped in a blue-purple light and her blade floated in midair. "Let's do this!"

Riku looked at Amythyst before looking back at the heartless. "Alright...pretty big, giant ugly looking sword, weak points are not visible yet" Riku spoke ti himself. "Ammy we may need to wait fo it to open up for an attack...are you ready" Riku said as he looked at the large heartless one more time.

Axura stopped on a rooftop after she saw the heartless. "Cito, stop here." She said as she put out her arm to notion her to stop. She then looked down and saw the two keyblade wielders preparing to attack the heartless. "Let's sit this one out and let them handle this." Axura said to Cito as she put her hood back up and watched on.

(Koneko you do know what will happen when this heartless dies do you? A certain figure will appear)

On a rooftop near the heartless whose face was completely hidden was watching as he saw the two keyblade weilders appeared.

Riku ran in and dodged a large slash from the heartless before flipping over the heartless and slashed it in its head which only made it madder