Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Melting, or Rotting Pony?

Dawnbreaker

Hmmmm, well considering that the flesh seems to be pooling and drooping, instead of it breaking down like when flesh rots, I would come to the conclusion that this pony is indeed melting.

Even though flesh doesn't melt when in contact with heat, acid, alkali, or any other things harmful to living beings.

OH WELL, it's a darn fine piece of art nonetheless.    

Love it. 10/10 I love ponies in a sort of morbid style. <3 and you pulled it off quite nicely.

Kind of reminds me of the art that was in a scary kids book I used to read. Forget the name of it though. :/

Edited by Bronyette

Gah! That's horrifying. I can just picture him weakly moaning "H...hel...llllpppp....M...meeeeee".

It's Sandstallion, rising from his near demise to take his revenge on spoodermyn.

That's what I was gonna say!

(edited)

Hmmmm, well considering that the flesh seems to be pooling and drooping, instead of it breaking down like when flesh rots, I would come to the conclusion that this pony is indeed melting.

Even though flesh doesn't melt when in contact with heat, acid, alkali, or any other things harmful to living beings.

OH WELL, it's a darn fine piece of art nonetheless.    

Oh, and it's eyes are popping out and I don't know if you can see, it's ear is coming off. I forgot to mention that...

That is a good theory you have, I like the idea.

And thanks Moo moo tone.

Edited by Dawnbreaker

Love it. 10/10 I love ponies in a sort of morbid style. <3 and you pulled it off quite nicely.

Kind of reminds me of the art that was in a scary kids book I used to read. Forget the name of it though. :/

I assume you're referring to Scary Stories to Tell In the Dark?

• 5 weeks later...

Wow ... that is creepy ... and I really like it. My first instinct was that it was a cursed soul. I don't know why but I visualized a glowing grey/blue area with smoky wisps all around him. Perhaps the victim of a G4 version Grogar the Necromancer?

Yeah @Darker that was for you. :D

Or ... he could have opened Celestia's Ark of the Covenant. O.o

• Brohoof 1