Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be the perfect night for you?

Kodiak

Well if I was outside, I would hope it was snowing outside. I love a good wintry night, especially when it is not cold, just snowing to add to the scenery. No one would be around and I would just be walking, listening to the sound of my foot steps in the snow, perhaps I would be humming or singing a song.

If I was inside, It would be of me watching/posting about ponies. I would be warm that night, drinking perhaps hot chocolate or my favorite teas. House would smell good inside too.

Home (minus family) dim lighting watching a marathon of Ponies, Everypony Radio faintly playing in the next room! There's a beautiful pegasister (I'm a hopeless romantic with a fairly specific fetish aren't I?) who is dressed up in a Pony themed outfit (I'm thinking Fluttershy for the lush pink hair ;) ). Eating milk and cookies. While [redacted] some [redacted totally legal substance] for good measure!

The rest I will let you fill in the blanks yourself. (Mind instantly goes NSFW!) ^_^

• Brohoof 1

At 7pm, the day usually hasn't even finished yet for me, even if it's dark outside. Speaking of, since that particular time was specified in the first post, I'm gonna assume we're talking about winter nights only.

If I'm in a city: I would chat with a friend or two on WLM and possibly play games, while listening to psychedelic and meditation music.

If I'm someplace without artificial lighting:

just look at all the deep sky treasures the night sky holds.

I once slept outside on a summer night (PM me if you wanna hear the interesting backstory), and the night sky was too beautiful for me to drift into sleep.

also no dogs

Butbutbut

*sniff*

But I luff dogs.

(I get what you mean, those who live near you must be noisy.)

During winter a good night for me would be lying down on the couch with a blanket, and doing something (it doesn't matter).

During summer, I'd probably attempt to make a hammock and go outside and lay in it.

• 1 year later...

My 4th of July party is the perfect night. Get to set in the pool or on the deck with tables of food around while with friends/family and get to explode stuff. It is awesome.

(edited)

A perfect night would be really late, around 2:30 or 3:00 o'clock at night. Me and me dog are sitting on the chair together reading Creepy Pastas, and watching MLP, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, and The Walking Dead marathons. I have three huge containers of Sweet Tea, Vanilla Cream Soda, and Coke. Megan Fox is in the room... Better end it there, for the children.

sad.png *sigh* A brony can dream can't he.

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

Simply having a lot of stuff to do and a lot of friends to talk to. I often feel lonely...

And add some random candy or potato chips or something! :)

Part I: I play the perfect piano recital. It's a full house where I perform. Everyone applauds and cheers "Bravo!" raucously and give me a standing ovation.

Part II: My crush is there watching my performance, mesmerized by my technical and emotional facility. After my performance, she is the first person to compliment me.

Part III: Little does my crush know, I have something planned for her. I wait until the dust settles and the concert hall is empty. The orchestra group prepares with me to play a song...

Part IV: I sing "The Way you Look Tonight" for her, Sinatra style. She loves it, and she gives me a hug and a kiss. She sees how we've been friends for a long time and she then says, "I want to start a relationship with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Here's the song I want to sing by the way,

That... is my perfect night.

• Brohoof 3

For me, a perfct night is very situational. It includes my "ideal weather" and various other things. I love a full moon. To me it makes the night sky perfect. I don't mind a few clouds, but this is ruined if the clouds cover the moon. It has to be snowing, with a nice sheet of snow covering the ground and trees like a blanket, but not to a point where it is just a big mess. It would be windless, and not to chilly out.

I would gaze upon the lake by my house and see the lights from the other side in the water. i would have some tea, possibly Chai or green tea. and a sketch book as i draw something on my mind. Pehaps an anime character, pony, or something in still life. Like a flower. I would have some music playing in the background, something by Yuki kajiura might work.

My room would be illuminated by a small table lamp to have a nice glow, but not a bright room, and i may burn some incense to fill the air with a natural aroma. That would be my perfect night.

• Brohoof 1

Perfect night? I live it every Saturday.

Turn out the lights, so it's pitch black. Grab my Xbox controller and have a good game for a few hours, all the while accompanied by Doritos and Code Red Dew. So great. After that, retreat to the computer while sprawled out on the bed. On the computer? Skype, music, and general internetting for a few hours. Maybe a game, maybe some anime or a movie. After that? A nice fallback to the bed where I'll wallow in self-indulgence and thinking about how I get to sleep in as long as I want the next morning.

• Brohoof 1

What i'm about to do in an hour in fact. I'll sit at my laptop writing a fanfic while listening to Sigur Ros or Imogen Heap with a nice plate of waffles.  

• Brohoof 1

A perfect night would start with a good dinner in the dining hall with friends. Then we'd head back to the dorms to watch a movie in the common area, laugh a bit together. Then I'd head back to my room, watch some ponies on my laptop, and just kinda relish in the peaceful quiet of the night.

The summer's heat is just starting to go away and go into a mellow kind of warmth, like a blanket on a cold day. I put down the top on my Convertible MG and drive to the beach, where I spend a good long while just hanging out or driving around. Get a bit to eat at a local restaurant beside the beach, and spend some more time just messing around, before heading home and settling in with a few eps of BSG and some video games. That just about is it.

If Klopp's around, I spend the entire night speaking to him until we both faint from sleep deprivation. A voice chat or phone call is one of my favorite activities, particularly with someone you can just speak with for a long time with no awkward pauses or lulls. This is the most I can get out of a perfect night. Also, being all clean and bathical and enjoying some (alcohol-free) cider whilst doing so.

Or sitting around listening to music, and coming up with contemplative things and doing art. That sounds nice too if I'm alone.

My IDEAL evening would involve having someone (preferably Mr. Klopp) here whilst I do things I can do alone, speaking to me as music plays in the background. And maybe on a soft bed relaxing and chilling.

Sitting and talking to my girlfriend(if I had one) while I'm in the calmest mood while listening to Nujabes. Other than that a perfect night is sitting and conversing with my cousins and siblings with a soda or any kind of drink in my hand. Yeah, I love to talk to people.