Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be the perfect night for you?

Kodiak

My perfect night(or day even) would be having the whole house to myself. I have always enjoyed being by myself, even when I was a child. Having the internet with me and a few good songs to sing as loud as I want (and not annoy anyone that tries to sleep) to practice with is a fantastic day/night for me :).

Well, normally at that time I'm sitting at the computer listening to music and drawing. 

But...The perfect night. Hm. 

It would be amazing to be curled up in the softest of blankets with my special somepony. We could just snuggle and cuddle, and listen to the best of music. On a couch. Or bed. Or bed of pillows. 

Or play video games. That would work too. Heck. Would be better. Soft blankets, mountains of pillows, a snack of possible sweetness, and video games. Best night ever.

But..He's oh so far away...!~   So I can't really do that....Yet. 

I love the nights when I've finished all my assignments, maybe except for some reading, and don't need to worry about anything. I can just completely relax, no stressing over due dates for me biggrin.png

My perfect nights can involve hanging out with friends, but I'm also happy being by myself too. Clubbing, listening to/ playing music, drawing, gaming, its all good. 

Hm. This one requires a thinking cap...

My perfect night would be included me curled up in bed with mai boyfriend next to me and my kitty at my feet (preferably not attacking them). We would be watching Whose Line is it Anyway or even Family guy. 

I'd personally start with eating pizza for dinner and having some soda accompany it. Then I might play games, and during/after I'd watch a movie. Later, I might blast music and take a night shower, even if I took a shower in the morning. I'd then prep for bed quickly so that while I'm still warm from the shower. I can lie down on the couch and watch movies/ponies until late in the morning, when I would go to sleep on the couch.

Also, that pizza could be a Five Guys burger. With a touch of homemade chili on it or something.

Edited by Nightfall

• 1 year later...

My perfect night would probably be a night with Luna. Flying in the air or playing video games. I would like to be with her at her castle though, I bet her room is nice. Maybe it's all medieval looking since she may or may not have changed her room much after her banishment, unless Tia fixed it up. :comeatus:

My perfect night would be watching ponies, writing fanfics or my own stories and cuddling with my girlfriend. For added niceness, let's have it be a very stormy night and I don't have to go outside anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

A dark, rainy, stormy night with a cool but not overly cold temperature, because I find those to be absolutely beautiful.

• Brohoof 1

Being with my loved one. It doesn't matter what we do. Just being with them would make me so happy. <3 In fact, being with anyone that's a super close friend of mine from here would really truly be the best night. ^^

Perfect night for me would include

1) king sized bed

2) whip cream and lots of it

3) bananas and assorted fruit

3) A couple of good looking guys

4) the season five premier of MLP:FIM  :P

The next day is a holiday,in front of ma computer,foods and drinks close to me,epic music on,game's great matchmaking,having a battle alongside brony-squad,cold night,dim lights :yay:

The perfect night would preferably take place in a basement. Something about basements just seem, all, nice and cozy to me.

On a couch and under a blanky, a friend and I play PS2-era games. We'd crack jokes about what is happening on screen, and make fun of the characters. We have nachos/Chex Mix/something of that sort on the end table.

And we will do this until 2 AM.

I love the nights when Jelly surprises me she brought & wears Opal's apron!   It's not that it's usually is being worn by Opal, Jelly has a second one of the same size.  More like how cute Jelly looks in it & how much it adds to the overall our fun at nights.   And the fact that she doesn't wear it every night but only once in a while, sometime after me begging her to put it on, is what makes it so special.

post-15802-0-42625700-1427114255_thumb.jpg

post-15802-0-51293900-1427114257_thumb.jpg