Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be the perfect night for you?

Kodiak

I usually like to be alone, doing things that only interest me (like singing, exploring and learning new things). I enjoy my freedom and privacy, but sometimes choose to share it with someone I care about. Spending quality time when it's quiet and peaceful can be very special.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/30/2018 at 6:23 AM, Midnight Solace said:

When it is silent outside, I'll have a party inside.

I'm the opposite, I like when nature is being noisy (rain, thunder, cicadas in summer...) and I can just chillax indoors, drinking tea or chocolate with marshmallows.

• 4 months later...

Take my truck out for a spin, maybe annoy the neighbors by blasting some country rap and revving up the engine. :muffins:

No...I have a little more common courtesy than that. :laugh: I don't really like driving at night, I mean I can, but it's more fun when there's some daylight, so I'd probably stay home and watch MLP with some popcorn or ice cream and relax for the night. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

23 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Take my truck out for a spin, maybe annoy the neighbors by blasting some country rap and revving up the engine. :muffins:

No...I have a little more common courtesy than that. :laugh: I don't really like driving at night, I mean I can, but it's more fun when there's some daylight, so I'd probably stay home and watch MLP with some popcorn or ice cream and relax for the night. 

She called it country rap not just country! You all saw it!:laugh:

Hot shower. After having a long crappy day so often, I need my hot shower. Later,  watching television till midnight. 

A clear night where the Gegenschein, natural airglow, and Zodiacal light are visible .:fluttershy:

The first two,however, would require Class 2 or darker skies, which is rare in the eastern half of the U.S.  :dry:

• Brohoof 1

Relaxing with a good video game would equate to a pleasant night. A cup of tea or coffee would also help lift the mood.

• 4 months later...

If I do not have to go to work the next day, then I usually listen to music, watch something or repair/build something trough the whole night and then sleep during the day. And when I have to go to work, I have to get up early, so, I have to sleep at night.

The best would probably be building an amplifier or preparing a new server for use, while listening to some good tapes.

Snuggling with my BF in bed (of course in a cool-ish room and without the pesky allergies) watching a TV show like Star Trek or something. I can't tell you the other stuff that would be going on as well, obviously. You know that. ;)

• Brohoof 1

January. It’s cold, quiet outside, a few inches of snow is on the ground, it’s past midnight.

I’m playing video games in my room while everyone else is asleep. My chill playlist is playing through my headphones.

Maybe I’ll read some books. Maybe I’ll watch some shows or movies.

A hot coffee or hot chocolate with marshmallows is on my desk. Maybe I’ll snack on some hot ramen!

I can’t decide whether I’d want to be texting my friends or not, because sometimes being alone is just the most relaxing thing ever to me. Not expecting a peep.

So yeah, I think that covers a perfect night for me~ :)

A night cruising back roads with friends, have a little backwoods party, maybe getting a little tipsy and then all of us crashing at one of our houses, waking up the next day with some guuud memories to share. :laugh: That or maybe just a quiet night in bed with my boyfriend watching movies and snuggling. :blush: I'm good either way.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Dustlicious said:

Snuggling with my BF in bed (of course in a cool-ish room and without the pesky allergies) watching a TV show like Star Trek or something. I can't tell you the other stuff that would be going on as well, obviously. You know that. ;)

That'll be one thing I cant wait for with my BF,

excluding the Star Trek of course

• Brohoof 1