Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I am taking requests! - FC Giveaway!

CandyBits

I am taking two requests.

Post your characters and Ill see what I can do! 

Edit: I am holding a give away for this FC, Check the whole thing below! c:

cutei_by_prisma_neko-d7vylez.png

Edited by CandyBits

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @CandyBits, what do you make exactly? Vectors, sketch, sigs, OC's?

Any rules and 'off the table ideas' (ex: shipping)?

I won't do couples yeah. 

And, I am doing full colored pictures only. 

Also, nothing too fetish-y. 

If you're still open, could you do my oc, please? Any pose would be fine. Only thing id like to personally ask for is that he be given headphones in the drawing should he be chosen.

img-2999606-1-Pclh7ki.png

img-2999606-2-Cl73I7q.png

img-2999606-3-N2zRsUN.png

img-2999606-4-keKoXeJ.png

Edited by Haven

Well, in case you haven't chosen yet, do you think you could draw my OC, Xiomara?

6f23c4354d0682543f9208b907d2e16b.png

And in the case you might have needed some more info, her OC sheet is in my signature too! :3 Thank you, and I hope it's not a lot of a bother ^^

Here's a little something! I am giving this little one away! c:

I love designing FCs. So I will be creating FCs from time to time and I will give them away.

Here's the first FC.

All you gotta do is tell me "What do you like about her?" Best answer according to me, wins her. c: 

Here's the picture.

cutei_by_prisma_neko-d7vylez.png

I love designing FCs. So I will be creating FCs from time to time and I will give them away.

Here's the first FC.

All you gotta do is tell me "What do you like about her?" Best answer according to me, wins her. c:

Here's the picture.

img-3005409-1-cutei_by_prisma_neko-d7vyl

Whats an FC? Fictional character? Oh and i reall like the style of her mane. Playfull but not silly. The colors are also nice and the switching of colors in the hooves is a nice subtle detail.

Wait... You are giving this OC away? Huh... Well i am not exactly rushing to have another so i will let others try.

Edited by NioniosTheRenegade

Here's the first FC.

Here's the picture.

She looks very Beautiful, my favorite thing about her is the way she looks a very different OC then i usually see and she looks rather cute and unique as well as a cool color blending

Edited by Sapphiredragoon

Here's the first FC.

Here's the picture.

Her mane is very unique! The bows indicate a playful personality, and I'm not good with playful personalities, unfortunately. I'd love to have her! Btw I'd like you to draw my oc. His link is in signature.

Here's the first FC.

Here's the picture.

I think her manestyle and the big bows make her look very cute :3 The colour palette is perfect. I especially like the matching bows + eyes, as well as the gradient on the hooves. The lighter spots on her lower legs are a nice touch too. Also, in my opinion, there are some colours that go horribly with blue - but red and white are perfect with it!

Quite a lot of OCs have a canon hairstyle, but I like how creative you've been with her's!

So to sum this up:

-lovely colour scheme

-very cute

-you paid good attention to detail when making her

-creativity with the patterns and manestyle

-her colours remind me of the Union Jack or the American flag :P

-I imagine she would be the sort of pony that appreciates what friendship means.

:D

Edited by Hibiscus Bloom