Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Mascot Contest!

Ashley

MLP Forums Mascot Contest!

img-2999616-1-Rq3ImhV.png

Various sites within Poniverse are represented by a mascot that embodies the spirit of its community. MLP Forums is currently lacking such a mascot, so we’re giving you guys the opportunity to design one.

What the mascots are:

The mascots are ponies with personality! They aren't just ponies, they’re memorable characters that would stick out in a crowd. They represent the sites of Poniverse.

What we’re looking for:
A mascot that can represent MLP Forums, that can be the embodiment of MLP Forums. It needs to fit in with the other mascots, stand out and be memorable!

Rules:

• The entries should not be alicorns or non-ponies.

• All designs must be original, which means no pony creator. The colors should also work well together; extra points if pink is incorporated in some way.

• The pony can be either a boy or a girl.

• As the designs must be original, you are not allowed to use mane styles from the show. This means that there cannot be any Rainbow Dash look-alikes (or any pony from the show for that matter).

• The design is more important than the quality of the drawing! We’d prefer a well designed mascot over a well drawn one.

Entry Rules:
All entries must be sent in by PM using this button: img-2192711-1-6hUJL.png
An image of your mascot design is required to be in said PM.

Deadlines:
All entries should be submitted by September 2nd.

Prizes:
The winner’s design will be used as MLP Forum’s mascot design!
The mascot will be featured on an upcoming Ask Poniverse tumblr!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread. With that being said, good luck! :)

• Brohoof 37

Good luck to all those who send in submissions for this contest! Who knows, if i like what I see from you, you could always become staff after I kick Not SCS out C;

• Brohoof 4

All entries must be sent in by PM using this button: img-2192711-1-6hUJL.png

I find it extremely unfair that I cannot do this. I have every right to send in a submission, and it bothers me that personal issues will prevent me from doing my part on the forums. I'm sure there is another way to go about submitting something, but no admins or mods would reply to me, and I cannot ask OP anything at all. Emotions should be left out of Poniverse projects, both verbally and in technology. Please make another option of submitting a pony available. Thank you.

• Brohoof 4

@@Makusu2
Feel free to send your submission in to @ All of the entries end up in the same place anyways, and we have multiple judges to prevent personal biases getting in the way. :)

@@Jeric,
Any style of art is acceptable in submissions. The pointy ponies are just my own way of showing the mascots off. 

• Brohoof 8

:o nice!I have some ideas, but I don't draw well.... whatevur, I might give it a shot.We'll see. o_O

Friendly reminder that you don't need to be a fantastic artist! We're just looking for a great design. :')

• Brohoof 5

Uhm.. I might join the "competition", ideas are buzzing in my head now, does the Pony need a cutie mark? 

If it does,I'll gladly like the Admins/Mods tell me how it should be, as for I'm not good with designing those, and, a traditionally drawn piece would do too? Me and digital drawing don't like to hang out together unfortunately.  :maud:

• Brohoof 2

@@HeartFeltPuma23,

A cutie mark is preferred, but if you absolutely cannot think of one, just submit a blank flank. If your entry wins I'm sure Jamie and I can come up with something. 
As for the submission, like I said earlier, any style of art is acceptable. :)

• Brohoof 5