Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Mascot Contest!

Ashley

I wish I could participate (as I have a great idea), but I have no skill in pony art. 

The design is more important than the quality of the drawing!

Like Ashley said, the design is more important that the quality of the drawing. I say give it a shot, Aurora. Give it your best, and who knows maybe you'll win. And if not, it's part of the fun. Besides I'm pretty sure mine will be the worst of the lot. 

• Brohoof 2

Like Ashley said, the design is more important that the quality of the drawing. I say give it a shot, Aurora. Give it your best, and who knows maybe you'll win. And if not, it's still good fun. Besides I'm pretty sure mine will be the worst of the lot. 

Not really, i'm not... artsy. Still, i'll either give it a shot, or submit the idea.

• Brohoof 1

Not really, i'm not... artsy. Still, i'll either give it a shot, or submit the idea.

:) Good on you. I like to think of myself as artistically inclined, but my drawings don't exactly seem to represent my expectations. Good luck, have fun!

• Brohoof 2

what if someone else drew it does it still count?

The person who designed the OC will be credited, not the Artist. Remember we're judging on the design and not the art.

The original design was me..... but I did it with pony creator so my idea may not work, sorry  :blush:

All designs must be original, which means no pony creator. The colors should also work well together; extra points if pink is incorporated in some way.

They're looking for characters which are completely original, and not constrained by limitations of a select number of hairstyles, etc.. As was mentioned previously by Ashley pony creator is not allowed, unfortunately. 

• Brohoof 1

They're looking for characters which are completely original, and not constrained by limitations of a select number of hairstyles, etc.. As was mentioned previously by Ashley pony creator is not allowed, unfortunately. 

*shocked Appolo face* sigh.... fine, but I did draw some of the oc just recently, but, but......You know what..... fine, monotone did really well and all of my drawing were on MSPaint, but the both of us tried, and due to the fact that SIMPLY, it was from P C!....(Tries to keep in rage) I don't have any artistic sense or have PS but FINE, I hope everyone does well, Lord knows this is going to be a close one, I can feel it... 

Too Borded:DIdn't read

I'm pissed off at all of the hard work mono did and of how far my oc has come. I say if the design was still ok, It should overlook the whole pony creator thing. I get that it's not very creative, But that's if YOU make it creative, witch I think I did. Balloks to that

Edited by The Boring Legend

@,

Teamwork is allowed! :)
Should an entry that multiple people worked on place in the contest, the designer(s) will be credited, and the artist(s) will get a small note under the winning design.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Teamwork is allowed! :)

Should an entry that multiple people worked on place in the contest, the designer(s) will be credited, and the artist(s) will get a small note under the winning design.

Ok, great! Thank you very much!

• Brohoof 1

I dont have a graphics tablet and im not very good drawing digitally. Am i allowed to submit a hand drawn mascot? Im going to be scanning to my computer.

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 1

I dont have a graphics tablet and im not very good drawing digitally. Am i allowed to submit a hand drawn mascot? Im going to be scanning to my computer.

Hand drawn is perfectly okay. :)

• Brohoof 5

I got two questions:

Is it just one entry per user? Or can we submit more than one?

Already answered.

Will a vector be accepted? c:

Edited by Proton