Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Mascot Contest!

Ashley

I don't think Im going to be able to enter this... *sigh* 

Oh well, maybe another time/contest. 

Good luck to everybody anyway.

I'm sorry to hear this. Good luck another time/contest then. :)

@@Dattebayo,

While it's preferred that you do not post your mascot, the image getting removed is actually a technical issue. Blame Lavo and his fancy server migration. 

• Brohoof 3

to get a better feel of how the new character would fit in, could you go over the other mascots, how they represent their sites, and why/how they were chosen? :) i like to spark ideas off others, but i understand if you dont want that information to over-influence submissions.

Are we not allowed to post or entries here as well or something?

When you do PM the image make sure you actually use the attachment feature instead of linking to an offsite URL (like your DA account). I didn't check to to see if PM's were affected when was troubleshooting last night.

Will submissions be judged purely based off on aesthetics and originality, or will personality also be taken into account? If it will be, is it too late to send in additional information to build off of my original submission?

I'll definitely give this contest a shot. I really love designing ponies! :D

I also have a question. Can we talk about why we chosen the design for our mascots, from colour choice to mane style?

Edited by Mienshao

@@SweetJeans88
The mascots are "under construction", to put it simply. The design and PR teams are working together to make them more than just designs. While they do currently have some personality traits, they could be changed soon so I'd prefer not to give you information that could possibly be incorrect. 

@,

The mascots are judged only for appearance. However, submitting a personality wouldn't be out of the question.

@,
Of course you can talk about why you chose your design! I'd be more than happy to hear about the reasoning behind your choices. ^-^ 

• Brohoof 7

I Wish i could draw to submit one, i also can't wait to see what the Mascot would be :D

You can always form a team with an artist and come up with something together. (:

• Brohoof 2