Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Mascot Contest!

Ashley

Sorry this is a little late (been super busy lately preparing to start grad school and TA work), but best of luck everypony!!!  I cannot wait to see the winning entry!!!  :D  :yay:  :muffins:  :mustache:  :wub:  :)  :squee:

• Brohoof 3

I'm new, and I'm not sure I understanded correctly. I need to make a pony and a personality or just how the pony looks?

and I only saw this contest now, can you maybe extend the deadline?

Sorry, no extensions. :( we can't change the date for just one user. I hope that doesn't seem rude.

• Brohoof 2

Unfortunately I have had a lot of school assignments, and some menial - but time consuming -  tasks come up seemingly out of the blue. And as such have been unable to complete my mascot as hoped. Still keen to see the winner though.

Who will be the MLP Forums Next Top Mascot? AsdRs1Q.png

• Brohoof 3

Hey everyone!

Thanks to the members of MLPF, we got almost 40 mascot submissions over two weeks! I cannot express my gratitude to those who took the time to submit an entry, it really means a lot to me. I got to see a lot of awesome mascot designs, as well as some fantastic art.

However, all good things must come to an end. Today is September 2nd, and that means that the contest has ended. No more entries will be accepted, and this thread is going to be locked. Should you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message. 

With that being said, keep an eye on Canterlot Castle for a new topic announcing the winners! It should be posted soon.

• Brohoof 13