Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Faded makes an OC!

FadedSkies

I got really bored yesterday so i thought i would make my OC and it only took me 11 hours to do it  :P . Its my first OC and it was all done freehand.

So then i had a difficult time thinking what race i should make her. She was supposed to be an earth pony but i decided to make her a unicorn because a friend of mine told me i should.

I did not have the exact colours i wanted so i just used the ones i had that were similar. Im most likely going to get her vectorized with the exact colours i wanted. For the colour scheme i went with a light salmon pink for the mane, tail and on the legs, and a light beige for the coat. As for the eyes i went with aquamarine.

I was thinking of putting an accessory on her like a flower on her mane but I'm still thinking about it. The most difficult part was probably drawing out the mane and tail, i wanted her to have a ponytail so i experimented a bit and in my opinion it turned out pretty good! My favourite part about drawing this OC were the eyes!

Her cutie mark is a pink and yellow flower and if you look closely on the legs, you can see a pink fade. I decided to do that because i think it looks cute and unique. 

I haven't thought about a name yet but I'm sorta leaning on Scarlett or Scarlett Bloom. If theres anyone thats good with vectoring, please let me know  :please: 

Anyway, here she is its not the greatest OC in the world but i kinda like it and i hope you do too!  ;) 

Feedback would be appreciated! And If you can think of a cute unique name that would great too!

Camera Quality

img-3000639-1-77bKzKJ.png

Scanner Quality

img-3000639-2-CSTfNEn.jpg

This OC is for my use only

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 8

This OC is for my use only

Well, dammit. I was totally gonna plagiarize her from you post-20419-0-44361200-1405880802.png

Anyway, looks good! I'm sure coming up with a name for her will be much easier once you get her fleshed out digitally :D

Personally, though, I prefer unique one-names. So much more interesting to me. Hopefully there isn't an OC named this, but what about Myst? I kind of like that name, personally :D

• Brohoof 1

Ah, she's beautiful! Everything about her stands out as a nice, solid package. No colors are overused; it all just feels right!

Great job! :)

• Brohoof 1

Personally, though, I prefer unique one-names. So much more interesting to me. Hopefully there isn't an OC named this, but what about Myst? I kind of like that name, personally :D

Hmm i kinda like that name. Ill keep that in mind.

• Brohoof 1

I like the name Scarlett, if you have seen or read Gone with the Wind,  the woman is very out standing! Also

shes very cute and the smile is nice but keeps something hidden maybe from the world?

• Brohoof 1