Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Brony

Chrgan

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google. :P I got into this show, and considering my record of going to a new forum for every new interest I have, I googled "mlp forums" and hit the jackpot.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: MrEnter's show. I got into him through Animated Atrocities, and now, after watching his MLP reviews, I am a brony (though ashamed about it).

Hi. My name is Chrgan, and even though it probably says I like Rainbow Dash somewhere, I'm too new to the show to make any decision. I just chose Dash because rainbows :P. I have a DVR, so whatever episodes I watch will depend on what's taping, and I've only watched 1 episode so far ("A Dog and Pony Show"), I've watched a bunch of MrEnter's reviews on YouTube, so I know what's going on. I'm a bit ashamed about being a brony, so hopefully this place will help. I hope I'll be active, but I can't promise anything. See ya soon!

• Brohoof 1

Being a brony is actually not a bad thing, you're just thinking about the bronies persons hate but stay one for a while and you might actually like it. Oh yeah and if you have a Facebook you can check out the Scootaloo-CMC page I admin. Welcome to the herd /).

Isn't it great to be different? Isn't it wonderful to be exactly who you are?

There is nothing wrong with being yourself, and if anyone says otherwise, they are wrong. Don't let the haters get you down. :D

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to be friends with and lots of fun to be had. B)

(edited)

Thanks guys! I've never actually met any haters, but I've found it difficult to admit to myself that I've become a brony. I know there's nothing wrong with it, but I still feel this way.

Also, I have a few episode ideas that I still have yet to flesh out, but I think might be good.
Edited by Chrgan

Hey! And welcome to the community! I'm GreenDart, which is based off of the name of my OC - GreenDart!

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, also you will definitely enjoy the community!

PS: I used to be like you when I first got interested in MLP

1. Denial - I didn't want to believe I had an interest in the show.

2. Closet - I began to watch the show in its beginning seasons secretly using DailyMotion

3. Experienced - I began to understand the show more, and know why so many people out of it's targeted age group watch it.

4. Acceptance - I began to tell my friends, before family, because that's who effect me the most. My friends didn't really care, but one friend playfully picks on me.

5. Open - I recently told my family as well that I am interested into the show. Im 15 years old, though I have yet to hear a direct response from the other side, im actually kind of excited to hear their responses

Maybe you'll follow the same path, then again, its not bad to be a "closet brony", not sure if you are one, but from the text im making an assumption.

Enjoy your stay!   

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome!

Don't worry about being ashamed here, we have a very diverse population of bronies, everything from 14 year old kids up to military members!

As for being a fan of rainbow dash, if you go check out her fan club it is a great place to meet other RD fans!

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and brohoof /)

Welcome!

Want some tea? A cup of coffee? Sugar Deary? ^_^

Don't have any fears hon!  Ur going to find some of the best

ponies fan on the web in kindness and strangeness !

hey and welcome to the forums i bet you will have a lovely time and meet many great people here, and there is nothing wrong with being ashamed about it, i know it can be hard to exept your a brony at the start, i was the ssame way but you will get to like your new rony self if your ment to be, if you ever want to talk to me about anything or just want to chat dont be afraid to pm me. also i bet you will come to love RD dhe is best pony.

Hello my name Jonathan well i started today well. I startedwatching my little pony last year and i really like it. I can't wait for equestria girls 2 rainbow rocks and also tell anyone know where to buy my little pony dvds.