Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bioshock: Escape Rapture (Pony RP)

Stone Cold Applejack

Rapture, Once a beautiful underwater utopia hidden from the public. This once grand city held all of mankinds greatest genuses, artists, movie stars, and celebrities. It was a fantastic place to live. Many discoveries were found here as well. Such as adam. The element needed to make plasmids. With plasmids you could fire bolts of stunning electricity at your finger tips or unleash wasps spawned at your hands veins. Little did they know adam would create the fall of Rapture. Long after the founding of Rapture. A stallion by the name of Fonmane opposed Andrew Ryan's authority. Many citzens took Fonmane's side who quickly rose to power. The others took Ryan's side. The clash quickly started a civil war. Weapons such as plasmids and whatever they could find were used. Because plasmids were used extensively during the war, the adam in it caused ponies to deform and grow crazy. Because of this people started to murder each other. Babies strangled in cribs, best friends butchering one another, the whole city went to hell. Now even during the war they were people who took sides but didn't fight with plasmids. That was our survivors looking for a way out of the dying city.

This is my RP of the game Bioshock mixed with a little elments of Bioshock 2. You will make a pony like below.

Name: Red Sage

Weapon: small lead pipe (small blunt weapons only right now)

Appearance or link: Red mane and tail. Grey coat. Black gear cutie mark.

Pre war occupation: security guard

Side: Fonmane's (we will not fight)

Other: 1 short wave radio and security guard hat that he doesn't wear anymore.

Survivors:

Red Sage

Blue Bolt

Swift

Edited by Semper Fi

OK so later on were can be one? Cool.

Name: blue bolt

appearance: blue coat with an ice blue mane something left like icicles.

Pre war occupation: mechanic

Side: fonmane

Other: (I have no idea what a mechanic would carry that isn't a weapon in one way or another.)

I'll join in on this, looks like it could be fun.

Name: Swift.(Not many know his real name) Alias: Anonymous (what most people know him by)

Weapon: sliver hoof dusters.

Appearance or link: jet black coat, indigo blue mane, tail and eyes, cutie mark is a white mask, always wears a black hoodie and black trousers, and his white and red mask.

Pre war occupation: Masked Anti-hero (imagine the real Anonymous but instead of hacking, he attacks criminals and corrupt people, he basically defends the weak from the evil.

Side: Natural.

Other: Carries a backpack full of random stuff, trinkets and some food.

Edited by lonewolf1735

OK so later on were can be one? Cool.

Name: blue bolt

appearance: blue coat with an ice blue mane something left like icicles.

Pre war occupation: mechanic

Side: fonmane

Other: (I have no idea what a mechanic would carry that isn't

a weapon in one way or another.)

OK Sage looks good. Your in.

I'll join in on this, looks like it could be fun.

Name: Swift.(Not many know his real name) Alias: Anonymous (what most people know him by)

Weapon: lightly dented Metal Baseball Bat

Appearance or link: jet black coat, indigo blue mane, tail and eyes, cutie mark is a white mask, always wears a black hoodie and black jeans, and his white and red mask.

Pre war occupation: Masked Anti-hero (imagine the real Anonymous but instead of hacking, he attacks criminals and corrupt people, he basically defends the weak from the evil.

Side: Natural.

Other: Carries a backpack full of random stuff, trinkets and some food.

Alright there is a few things you need to fix. This is set in 1960. So revamp your clothing or just get rid of it. A small blunt weapon is needed if you want a bat say a small slugger bat. After you fix that I will add you.

>awks no one wanted to join my Bioshock RP

many tears

such sadness

Good luck.

Edited by Shizune

Ooooh, still searchin'?

If so, then-

Name: Howard Mansion

Weapon: Adjustable steel wrench

link:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/drmaneison-r5561 (New goggles swapped for old welders gogs)

Pre war occupation: Engineer (mechanical and electrical)

Side: Neutral? Scavenger?

Other: Carries a Zippo lighter; 6 matches; handful of bolts and washers; broken pocketwatch; bottle of semi-clean water; empty canteen; grimey cloth; small steel wool pad; Toolbag (No tools, that's what's holding the rest of the items)

Edited by Neutrino

Ooooh, still searchin'?

If so, then-

Name: Howard Mansion

Weapon: Adjustable steel wrench

link:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/drmaneison-r5561 (New goggles swapped for old welders gogs)

Pre war occupation: Engineer (mechanical and electrical)

Side: Neutral? Scavenger?

Other: Carries a Zippo lighter; 6 matches; handful of bolts and washers; broken pocketwatch; bottle of semi-clean water; empty canteen; grimey cloth; small steel wool pad; Toolbag (No tools, that's what's holding the rest of the items)

Alright your in

The RP is up guys. I'll send a link in a little bit.