Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shine Racer

Now what if they decided to make an entire episode just for the Wonderbolts? Even though we've seen Spitfire, Soarin' and Fleetfoot already. So what if they introduced the rest of the Wonderbolts like Rapidfire, FireStreak, Misty Fly and the others? Plus in the episode it actually shows them performing an airshow while on tour.

• Brohoof 2

I would like it. But I think that the show needs to put at least one of the Mane Six in it to make it happen.

Well, now that Rainbow is part of the Wonderbolts, that problem is solved.

It would be nice to see Spitfire again to see how she really is, and see Soarin' get some development. Maybe get a glimpse of how the other "non-Rainbow" ponies actually see the Wonderbolts. They are one of my favorite things about the show.

• Brohoof 2

As a Fleetfoot fan I would love an episode that covers the wonderbolts. A great way to do it would be to cover a large portion of the Equestrian defense force, with it covering not only the wonderbolts, but also the functions of the royal guard and their members. You could have the CMC go on a field trip to learn about the ESDF (JSDF refference lol), or have one of the mane 6 like Rainbow Dash interact with the defence force at large. It would be a great worlding building episode that you could cover more personality of the wonderbolts in the foreground and have world building going on in the background.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah I agree with you there, They would have to get the Equestrian Air Defenses and the royal guard involved with it so we can learn more about them and how it all started. And the CMC taking a field trip to learn about the Wonderbolts, That would also be a good episode. Plus I seriously didn't know Rainbow Dash got into the Wonderbolts! I'm glad for her even though I always wondered what was the hold up with that, But I guess is because she's the Element of Loyalty of course and she has to stick close with her friends in case there's an emergency threatens Equestria. Now as we both said, If they were to make a straight up Wonderbolts episode they would have to get at least one of the Mane 6 characters which I'm pretty sure is going to be Rainbow Dash.

It'll also be good to see Spitfire, Soarin' and Fleetfoot again, Even though I heard she had some kind of problem with her speech (So I've read) And she how well they've developed as characters.