Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Official ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Thread

RrVPfX9cPtw59FpC

Hello there, everyone! After not being nominated ever (Due to lack of a social life), I decided to start an ALS Ice Bucket Challenge for the forums! Nominate three people, and please consider donating here: http://web.alsa.org/site/Donation2?df_id=27420&27420.donation=form1 (Aquila says URL shorteners are bad, sorry (._. )   ). Their profits have increased by a factor of ten since the challenge started! 
Here's mine: 

For some reason, there's no sound, and the quality is terrible. But eh.

I nominate , @Champion RD92, and ! You have 24 hours (Lul I dun care take ur time)

Please note: If someone doesn't feel comfortable showing themselves in a video, don't pressure them. It's their decision. No one is forced to take part in this, even if you are nominated.

• Brohoof 6

Oh gosh. That looks like fun!

I would do it "just because" even though I wasn't nominated, buuut the weather today is cold and rainy, so - pass.  Lol.

• Brohoof 2

Bleh, I don't have enough water in my bucket. Only about half full.

Don't laugh at me :( it's hard to breath when like 20 litres of water is poured on your head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8xUWY2YizU&feature=youtu.be

Okay, I nominate @Sugar Cuddles@Artemis, and . You have like 48 hours or something. So yeah. DO ET!

Excellent xD

Doubt it'll be in 48 hours, but I'll try to do it before the weekend is over.

Same as Arty. Doubt it will be in 48 hours but I'll try to do it before the weekend. Just need a bucket.....and ice ._.
  • Brohoof 4

Same as Arty. Doubt it will be in 48 hours but I'll try to do it before the weekend. Just need a bucket.....and ice ._.

A pot and some random ice cubes will work just fine.  :P