Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Car

Shine Racer

The Tesla looks pretty badass

The-Model-S-from-Tesla-Motors-630x363.pn

Too bad they cost like a million dollars.

S'gotta be a tie between the 1960 Lincoln Continental Mark V Breezeway sedan:

tumblr_mflvxgLtPi1rll36lo1_1280.jpg

And the 1957 Chrysler 300C hardtop:

post-14714-0-88984300-1408581038_thumb.jpg

The 1957 Chrysler New Yorker is pretty great, too. Looks a whole helluva lot like the 300C, but doesn't quite go as fast.

The Tesla looks pretty badass

There's actually one of those in my neighborhood. Too bad they like to catch fire...

Edited by Chrysler

I can't be picky with the situation I'm in. If it has wheels, moves, and doesn't break down every few miles I'm good with that.

When I was using GT4 and GT5 however, my favorite was this little-known (well, at least in my country) French hot hatch called the Clio V6 Renault Sport. It's a weird little car with a mid engine and a three-door body style, but I find it very aesthetically pleasing and it got the job done in those games. It's a damn shame Renault's only attempt at the US market was "Le Car", and their partnership with Nissan probably means it's unlikely that they'll ever make another run at the US market unless their cars are rebadged as Nissans (I despise the image of that brand, with the sole exception being the Leaf).

Many people I know love those classic American muscle cars and dream of owning one. I loved the '70 Charger as a result of growing up with The Dukes of Hazzard and I love a lot of the models that originated in NASCAR, especially the Superbird. I grew to like the GTO Judge through the many that made appearances in the Barrett-Jackson auctions and also the thousands of different versions of the Mustang.

Personally, I also like the look of the Ford Focus, and oddly enough, I love those beat-up old American SUVs with the big, throbbing V8s you can hear from 10 blocks away. They aren't fast, but they're loud as hell and can go through or carry anything. I also like those modern luxury SUVs and the first-generation Chevy Avalanche (it has to have the body hardware).

I'm also a big NASCAR fan and I like sports car racing, too. IMHO, the Mazda 787B and the Audis are the best cars ever to take on Le Mans.

Toyota is my favorite of the Japanese brands. Their production methods and design styles have always been the most appealing to me, and their vehicles are dependable and last very long. As for the American brands, I love all three, although I am a bit wary on GM because of the recall (I know people who had recalled cars).

I can't really say I have a definitive "favorite car". I don't really know a car unless I've driven it, and with my economic situation I don't get to drive cars all that often. :(​  I can tell you a whole lot more about buses than cars.  :squee:

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Man, this was a tough one. I really had to scratch my head on this one. If I had to choose 1, it would have to be the 1970 Chevrolet Camaro. Just a drop-dead design, especially with the split bumper treatment. I was almost tempted to pick my winter project for my favorite: a 1971 AMC Javelin SST, but the Camaro just does it for me.

post-28934-0-08351100-1408583903_thumb.jpg

For now I'm fine with whatever runs, but in the future....

2015-hyundai-sonata-sport-20t-front-thre

An orange 2012 Hyundai Sonata.

I like this guy!

But, uh, for the record... That's a 2015.

Edited by Chrysler

For now I'm fine with whatever runs, but in the future....

2015-hyundai-sonata-sport-20t-front-thre

An orange 2012 Hyundai Sonata.

Hyundai has come a long way since the tin bucket Excel my friend drove during high school. Thing could barely make it up a hill if you didn't have a rolling (through a stop sign) start.

That's the thing that worries me about the Cadillac though. I absolutely love the way it looks (sans the new stretched Transformers-esque logo they're going with) but GM just hasn't been the greatest quality-wise... for a long time. There's too many executives from the old GM still up their usual cost cutting tricks...

Looks like we have ponies in here who also love the old school, That's good seriously. And some who actually appreciate the more underrated cars like the Hyundai Sonata, I see those like everyday I mean literally but I like them because they're pretty sporty.

Just a heads up , I've moved your thread into General Discussion. Please ensure you post threads in the correct subforums in the future.