Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Country You Would Like To Visit

Shine Racer

Top of my list is Japan (which is why our plan is to go there for our honeymoon since he wants to go too) I was there for study abroad but I definitely didn't get to see everything I wanted to (because money mostly)

Other countries I wanna travel to

-China

-South Korea

-Mexico and Brazil (have fellow exchange student friends from there(

-Ireland

-Austrialia(sp?)

-England

-Germany

Places. Does that work?

Lol. I wanna go to australia, but i doubt I will cause its so hot there.

Then I wanna go to america, travel round the country and try all different foods, since you guys have amazing food.

Then I also want to go to Iceland, I'm even trying to start learning the language, although I've read that it is really hard to learn.

Ukraine: Well, once all the trouble is finished over there. I want to visit Chernobyl and Prypiat. You know, the ghost city. Something about abandoned places really interests me.

There is a lot more I can think of, but I guess right now these are the top ones :D

Yes. I forgot about Chernobyl. I'd like to visit that place, though probably can't cause of the radiation.

Yes. I forgot about Chernobyl. I'd like to visit that place, though probably can't cause of the radiation.

I'm sure I've seen that they do guided tours under heavy supervision (obviously :lol:) to certain parts of the city. Doubt they'd let you stay there too long though.

• Brohoof 1

Lol. I wanna go to australia, but i doubt I will cause its so hot there.

Heh, you shouldn't. I don't think that I would like to take another 44 degree day during the summer. xP It doesn't help that I actually live in not only the driest state in Australia, but one of the driest places on Earth. xP

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure I've seen that they do guided tours under heavy supervision (obviously :lol:) to certain parts of the city. Doubt they'd let you stay there too long though.

Then I would like to go.

Heh, you shouldn't. I don't think that I would like to take another 44 degree day during the summer. xP It doesn't help that I actually live in not only the driest state in Australia, but one of the driest places on Earth. xP

I'll take your word for it.
  • Brohoof 2

I would like to see New Zealand as well. Canada too. I hope to move to Southwest Canada one day, along the Sunshine Coast.

I also really want to go back to Israel. It was one of the fondest times of my life. Absolutely.

I need to go to Puerto Rico because that's my heritage. I need to know more about where my family comes from.

I'd also love to go to Germany and Japan for their history and modernity, and also Canada. Canada always intrigued me, it always looked so similar to the US but yet so different at the same time. Canada really seems like a good first place to start for Americans looking to start traveling abroad.

Also, as an aviation fan, I've got to go to St. Maarten in the Dutch Antilles at least once.

EDIT: How could I forget the UK? Great culture, beautiful country, and I really need to see London for myself.

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 2

I want to visit USA like many young people in my country, but I don't want stay there, I just want see what is fascinating in this country, that everybody said that USA is so awesome.

And I want visit places where fought and died Poles during II world war. Especially Netherlands.

OLD RESPONSE TO MISINTERPRETED TOPIC TITLE!!

I'd live wherever Swirly would want to live :squee:.

Being conservative, I'd like to live in Denver or some town in New England. Being liberal, I'd go back to Austria to live there. I'd be close to a lot of cool countries, cuisines, and c... Something that starts with the C :P. Then again, I'm not sure if want to live that far from home ever.

Oh sorry, did you say country xD? Nevermind Denver or New England; I'm sure Canada would be nice as well.

SERIOUSLY I THOUGHT YOU SAID LIVE AT!!!!! I keep reading the topic wrong ._. .

I'd like to visit Iceland and Romania. Iceland is Iceland (why not Iceland :umad:?), and I want to visit Romania since it'll expand my furthest point traveled East. Plus, I'm sure I could check out the Transylvanian Mountains and the Black Sea to the East. And France, but I bet everybody wants to go to France anyways :P.

For South America, I'd go to Peru and take a hike across the ancient ruins of the Incas. I'd probably want to go to Rio, but from what I've heard, it's a bit dangerous over there... maybe Buenos Aires would be a better option (somebody laugh at me :lol:).

Asia...wherever has the good food :P.

And Australia because of kangaroos and the Snewp, plus New Zealand because of Cadance and kiwi birds :P.

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

*Reads my own username*

Yeah, I think my answer is obvious...

FRANCE! :D

J/K! ^_^ Actually, I really want to go to Japan some day. Still having the hardest time figuring out which part of Japan I should visit first...

Although, I guess France would be a close second option. That or Italy...

When I was a kid, I use to dream of traveling across the world and seeing everything I could. Seems like a bit too much these days.

• Brohoof 2