Damonater

Dream house in the mountains, as we've dreamed~ 

Fly VinylShadow over here to live with us forever

have all the cars and maintenance kept up on them as needed

send kids to college

donate to public schools

donate to cancer foundations

continue making custom ponies and not necessarily worry about selling them

Play the market very slowly at first then as I get better, picking up the speed with it lol.

Then also property to buy of course at some nice location.

Buy stuff I want of course lol

Make a gaming youtube channel.

Buy more stuff I want lol.

Learn martial arts. Donate to some worthy things like education, science experiments. Try to participate with science experiments some of them.

Buy a 3-d printer. Idk, theres lots to do.

Proably just give it away to a country that is in need for it. I don't like money. I can just work and afford games and live easy that way, or hangout with friends etc. Pretty neat.

Edited by ShintX

What il do?

-Im gonna go to BronyCon and il waste a lot

-Im gonna ponify my room

-Il buy pony merch,shirts,plushes

-Il use 1 million just for toilet paper cuz u know i always wanted to wipe ky ass with a 500$ xD

-Il buy myself big-ass house,nice car and other luxurious shit

-The rest 60 million im gonna donate,give away or save.Probably im gonna donate them.

well with that much money I would do a lot of cool things to much to name lol lets just end it with that hehe. ps please no pony ask me what they are because it would take to much time to tell lol

Edited by DragonKing235

• 3 months later...

I'd get a little apartment or house or something, and get a dog, and live happily ever after without having to worry about having a job. And then I could focus on my dreams/goals in life.  :)

Then I'd get an annual pass to Disney World for me and all my friends. And I'd help my family and friends with rent or other such things if they wanted me to. And I'd help others achieve their dreams/goals in life.  :lol:

I'd retire, put 65mill in a savings with 4% interest or higher, and die rich, leaving a secret will that created a Koukatsu Peace Prize, wherein a pony shaped medal and the interest of the savings, would be given out once every 10 years to the person who did the most for helping the brony community. <_<

I'm not even joking or being sarcastic right now.

• Brohoof 1

My ideal home is a secure self-sufficient underground complex that uses fiber optic lighting to funnel in light from the surface like this. Solar panels to generate electricity, security systems, control panels on walls, and technologically advanced! and of course Architecterally sound (most underground homes should be very well built after all.)

As for where to place one? heck if i know but i know it has to be in a suitable envornment without much topographical change for a few centuries, under those conditions undergrounds home (I believe) can last the longest! They are also energy efficient and dont need as much energy for heating/cooling as surface homes do! ... but enough of my rambling, do look up the benefits of underground homes wikipedia

Of course whole home speaker system is a must too :P maybe an SI (Synthetic Intelligence) or AI (Artificial Intellgence) to manage things too! :squee: . A garden ... above or underground would work because of the fiber optic lighting! and a modest surface entrance like so
img-3340075-1-underground_home_51.jpg

I would fulfill my dream home, save about 4 to 7 million for myself, retire early, and then spend the rest on charity work, not giving it to charities unless I am able to directly oversee where all the money goes, because I do not trust charities (you hear about those scandals now and then you know?). I would probably appropriate some of that charity work to college student scholorships, housing for the homeless (and food naturally), probably some job programs for the said homeless (because giving them things for nothing isnt the right way either; they just need help getting back on their feet and sulf-sufficient I believe). And I am talking about charities that give people basic needs like water, food, shelter. Some of it would probably go to medical research.

But you know? Aside from the dream home (being somewhat luxurius, eco friendly, and self-sufficient with solar power and other renewable energies). I would also have a custom car of sorts built to be ran by solar power and interchangable batteries or something. Nothing too fancy, just a relatively modest life. Maybe have 1 million from the savings up for investments (and hope it makes some money) while the rest is just to get me through life comfortably.

Build a decent sized home

Help other people with their home problems(like not being able to pay for home improvement/repairs)

Go to college 

Buy a good gaming pc

travel the world

• Brohoof 1

Pay my family's taxes, reserve a portion for savings, spend it on what I would want to my deepest satisfaction and last but not least,

Travel around the world as much as I can with the remaining amount. :)

Edited by Jonny Music

I'd give the majority of it to charity. Then I would use the rest for myself, namely travelling all around the world. Pretty simple, really. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'd buy myself and my husband Tesla's.

The rest of it I would donate, in particular build a better homeless shelter for Austin, Tx. I drove past the one that's there now, and there were hundreds of people standing outside. That hit me hard.

• Brohoof 1

I'd pay off our mortgage, and do the same for immediate family (and for any that don't have a house to pay the mortgage off, I'd buy a modest house). I'd then look for a bigger house nearby - nothing massively fancy, but a couple of extra bedrooms, a bigger garden and a bigger kitchen would be nice. I'd hang on to our current house though, so relatives could use it if they wanted somewhere to stay when visiting.

And I'd open a restaurant. Possibly Mexican as I think there's a bit of a gap in the market there.

The rest I'd keep in the bank for future use. I'd give some to charity. Not massive donations, but rather when you hear some human interest story on the news about some man buying running shoes for lepers, or a woman who is teaching orphan puppies to rollerblade, or whatever. You know the sort of news story I mean. Every time I heard one of those sorts of stories, I'd anonymously donate £50,000 or so to their cause. I think that way you get to feel you're helping real identifiable people, rather than donating into the slush fund of a mega-charity.

• Brohoof 1

Well, first off, that translates to roughly $57,000,000 USD, which still isn't a bad chunk of change. I would...

• Finish my education, paying for it all
  • Purchase a few vehicles, including a 2015 Corvette, 2016 Acura NSX, Ford F150 Raptor, as well as a few classics
  • Purchase a modest house
  • Donate a portion to diabetes and cancer research
  • Go on an extravagant vacation or two
  • Save the rest
  • Brohoof 1

I’d buy lots of new records, my dream cars, house new phone and fund my crazy ideas as well as buy stuff for friends and family. So much stuff/crap I don't really actually need I could buy.

Nice! :)

Great timing for adding in that ABBA song btw (I like their songs!). :D

• Brohoof 1