Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do with $70 000 000?

Damonater

I would spend a lot of it to myself, as well as my family. My mom and dad has always had money problems in the previous years and if I won that much or earned it, I would help them with bills, doctors appointments, vet appointments and even help pay for repairs for like..our car. I would also take my mom and dad out shopping and stuff, because I honestly love getting people gifts, not just on the Holidays. I am very generous honestly.I would even help get a better vehicle as well if i have to.

• Brohoof 1

I'd buy a house in someplace quiet; a friendly little village or something similar. After that, I'd probably spend a small amount in giving my new home a personal touch (nothing too extravagant, mind :P) and save some of the rest just in case I have an urgent need for it in future. Everything else can go to a good cause by that point; some of it to my neighbours if they're struggling financially, but mostly to any charities I feel are trustworthy enough.

I'd buy a nice ass house

dump a lot into my education, I'd travel the world and bring my friends along with me, I'd get my friends the best shit, cars, clothes, and all. I'd give some money to my dad, mom, sister, and brother. I'd get some guns, I'd get a huge boat, I'd buy two of those REALLY well trained german shepherds 

I'd buy a full suit of armor for the hell of it.

• Brohoof 1

What wouldn't I or anyone do?

Pay all tuitions for College and University

Give a healthy amount to my family for support

Become a trusted person and help anyone in need

Keep up with everything that's in or new for the moment if possible

Buy all necessities such as a house and payments

A car and all insurance and credit advances

Probably a personal maid

I could to on, but those would be my overall first actions to begin with

• Brohoof 1

I thought this had to do with Notch outbidding Beyonce and Jay-Z on the most expensive house ever sold. 

I guess if I had 70 mil I would buy me a normal house and a normal car and retire early. Invest a fair chunk of it so I have something building up while I just sit on the rest of it, spending only what I need

Edited by Space Woona

Spread it around for family so we can all be financially stable, build a house somewhere nice (Doesn't need to be huge), make sure everything is paid off, then just live life.

Well each year I would donate $100,000 dollars to this site because I feel that this community has so much potential to grow with enough resources. This site has changed my life and I know it can definitely reach out to others out there.

I would also give a portion of it to charities and research facilities.

And then I would use the rest to provide me and my future family with more than enough money to enjoy my life, live adventurously, and travel the world. :D

I would buy a secret underground bunker, complete with a mushroom plantation (for low light growing) and solar panels. Then I would buy lots of guns and ammo, a couple tons of rations, a giant rain gathering resevour, and seal myself inside the bunker to live out the rest of my days, finally safe from the aliens. 

• Brohoof 1

8 Million each to:

Myself

Parents

Brother

Sister + pseudo fiancee thingy

Totaling 32 Million

4 Million each to:

Best friend 1

Best friend 2

Best friend 3

Best friend 4

Totaling 20 Million

2 Million each to:

Twitch Hearthstone streamer Applejacked

Twitch FInal Fantasy XIV streamer Mr. Happy

Friend 1

Friend 2

Friend 3

Friend 4

Friend 5

Friend 6

Friend 7

Totaling 18 Million

I would take a couple million for spending on god knows what, and bank the rest and live off the interest.

As for what I'd buy with said money, probably a kickass car, computer, food, TV, house and all the other luxuries I've always wanted but know I'll never get.

There is a lotto winning jack potted to 70 million AUD (Australian Dollars) for division one prize pool

Now my question to all of you guys is... (well, to whoever even bothers to read this) 

What would you do with all that money?

I would probably spend it on holidays, gifts, dream car(s) and a nice house! ^_^

But anyone could put that into greater detail of course :P

Move out of the US.

Give half of it to my friend.

Live my life buying whatever I wanted and doing whatever I wanted.

Probably donate a portion to charity, a very small portion for friends ,(they dont exactly need it) unless they are in a tough spot, then I will probably give them more. The rest will be spent on materialistic possesions, and however much of a solid gold pinkie pie statue I can make.

Not go insane with it, give some to family and to charity. Spend some on myself like a new computer or car (Getting license soon :D). Then build a medium size house and save the rest. Ofcourse get a job so I have a reason to leave the house and so I don't run out of money, I know its a lot but it could happen.