Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do with $70 000 000?

Damonater

Nothing really. I don't need fancy houses or technology. I'd use it to pay things off and buy the everyday things I need to live. Perhaps I would go out to fancy restaurants more often. I'd be pretty much set for life. Give some money to charity too.

• Brohoof 1

put them ina a bank and live off the interest... Thats how many of the BIG ONES make it. 

Let that money multiply.. AND BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll also build one of those things when the the money... tripled

The_Money_Bin_by_vikung_fu1.jpg ScroogeMcDuck.jpg

I mean who didn't ever think about swimming in a 90 foot money pool 0.o

Make it raaaaaaaaaaain!!!!

Quit conventional work and start working on a whole bunch of personal projects. I have some things I'm working on right now, but haven't been able to make work due to lack of funds or time. I'd like to do those things.

Aside from that, since I graduated, I've always wanted to go back to school. I'd like a degree in a relevant field. I'd also like to audit classes for things I'm just interested in. Can't really do that without money.

Edited by Clover Heart
  • Brohoof 1

I would purchase MLPF and transform it into what it ought to have been from its conception: A place to celebrate sexy ponies.  This would inevitably lead to universal happiness and world peace.

I would erect a statue of Rainbow Dash.  In my living room.  Of my brand new mansion; modeled after Dashie's Cloudominium.

I would buy a life-sized Rainbow Dash plush. <_<

I would pay Hasbro to air an episode written by me.  In said episode, Daring Do will realize that she's been suppressing her admiration and romantic-type feelings for Dashie all along.  The complete version of said episode will include 12 minutes of special bonus footage, which only I will be given access to.  Just kidding!  I'll totally leak it to the internet.

• Brohoof 2

I'd get a little apartment or house or something, and get a dog, and live happily ever after without having to worry about having a job. And then I could focus on my dreams/goals in life.  :)

This is pretty much what I'd do; I'd probably hire a financial adviser to help get the most out of the money. Hrm... I might open some sort of comic/video game/assorted nerd stuff shop as well.

If I was feeling adventurous I would spend some of it on a small video game dev team, and make some games from the ideas bouncing around in my head.

Blackjack and h**kers....just kidding I'd probably buy an Island and make it a Brony haven for all c: 

Plus I would buy Hasbro and other major companies including the Oculus Rift and make a virtual reality Equestria, oh I would also buy everything Fluttershy related including the rights to the character :3

Am I mad or do I just love Fluttershy?  :wau:

First, I would get a swagged out '64 Impala...Rainbow Dash cutie mark rims, RD Hood Ornament, hydraulics, and it would be all blue with a rainbow racing stripe. Then I would get a beast of a gaming PC, then get myself a place to live somewhere in Illinois or Washington state. I would set aside at least half for the Bronies for good charity.

• 5 years later...

1. I would have my current house re-modeled / rebuilt.

2. I would get the most expensive Mac computer for myself or most expensive windows pc custom designed, almost like a server room in a box thats how powerful it'd be.

3. Definitely do a total replacement of all my clothes and most possessions. Put what was originally mine into a large time capsule and bury it somewhere on my property.

4. Have a bunker built / buy one incase the world goes to shit (even more so.)

5. Donate a million of that to charity and other such causes.

6. Pay off my family's debt and some of my friend's college debt.

7. Put a portion of it into a vault, the rest into a 401k and live off the interest.

8. Other small miscellaneous things.

I'd subtract the cost of university I'm going to, cost of comfortable life for next 60 years and put a million on my bank account just in case. The rest I'd give away to charity organisations

I'm not overly materialistic, but I'd use it to buy a house and pursue my passions without having to worry about my current job anymore! I'd give away a lot of it to friends, family and charity. I don't think I'd spend that much money in my entire life! :coco:

I would buy an apartment or a house i can afford the property tax later. Everything else is for saving for when i don't have a job. Maybe I'll buy new parts for my computer too and one of those futons, a very fluffy carpet and a vacuum to clean it... Ow wait i there's some that you can just put on the washing machine. I'll buy a washing machine instead then.

Put it in the bank, invest bigger part of it (some of that, probably a sizeable part, would be in real estate - I could rent it out or have it as my vacation home), basically trying to get constant income, but without having to work (hopefully at all). Then it would be awesome.

I would probably calculate the expected inflation etc and arrive at a number that I could spend every month while keeping a large reserve (for unforseen expenses) and so the money lasts me for a long time.

Edited by Pentium100

Well simple really, I'd invest in business I consider promising use it as capital for my own businesses in the future. Most of it I would put in the bank, to be fair 70.000.000 usd would be to some a decent sum of money to have an early retirement. Yet it isn't really a good idea, thing is once you have more money you typically spend more money most people winning in lotteries they spend it all really as is our experience with sudden unexpected income. Think of it as such, would you feel guilt spending ten dollars from your own pocket probably but if you found those ten dollars on the streets well no you'd spend it. 

Personally I would buy a house in Cayman islands and live a comfortable life.

• Brohoof 1