Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do with $70 000 000?

Damonater

• 1 year later...

Probably do some college to see if I can get a tax write-off. Then move to either Hawaii or a big coastal city. Put about 20 million into investments so I can earn an income. Maybe a few big presents.

• Brohoof 1

First and utmost. Retired. Then...shop at Gucci and buy a full nice suit and a jacket. If I have extra give it to the family for them to use. 

• Brohoof 1

Immediately move to Massachusetts where they still have common sense/decency and freedom/rights. Provide my parents and other family with good money, too (they'd all move somewhere in New England, too, so we'd remain close). Donate to some good causes. Travel to Europe and Greece and see all of the sights. Save a portion to live in comfort.

• Brohoof 1

Buy the entire Dark Web, and rename it into Light Web. I am sure 70,000,000 will be enough :awwthanks: Or maybe they only use cryptocurrency there, who knows? Certainly wouldn't be wise to convert 70,000,000 into virtual money and then back again to real money :discord_balloon: A lot would be lost I am sure.

How much generic cryptocurrency is $70,000,000 worth if converted back and fourth? It would be a very good demonstration of why to not fall for pyramid schemes online.

I’d use some of it for a high tech computer and professional art supplies, give some to family, invest/save to pay off general expenses, then dedicate a small portion to travel if I feel like doing that at some point.

Travel the world! Go to all sorts of places, see the sights, eat some food, check out all sorts of tourist attractions. Maybe an extended stop in Canada to see if I can go to Nelvana's offices, maybe meet Brooke D'Orsay and Krystal Meadows too? Who knows :muffins: