Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have arrived!

High Tide

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: By using a strange electronic communications book conjoined with a non-corporeal device known as 'the internet'

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Klingon tomfoolery featuring Rainbow Dash peaked my interest, but it wasn't until a year later my friend changed his profile pic to a pony and I just had to see what all the fuss was about.

Hi, I'm High Tide! I am an animal enthusiast, but my main vices are sea creatures and creepy crawlies! I really want to be a tour-guide, writer or a voice actor one day! Or a pirate I guess.

Bronywise I am a cosplayer and a fangame maker/sprite artist. I'm not great, but I'm getting better every day. Celestia, Whooves, Dashie, Pinkie and Shy are my current favorites but they all have a turn.

I've just moved from UKofE as I wasn't getting much attention over there :'( I'm hoping to make some new friends and find a few talented peoples to help me finish my game and join in having a awesome time being a brony!

Nice to meet y'all!

• Brohoof 1

I've just moved from UKofE as I wasn't getting much attention over there :'( I'm hoping to make some new friends and find a few talented peoples to help me finish my game and join in having a awesome time being a brony!

What's your game called, and what genre is it?

I'm in the process of making a fangame myself, and I'm about ready to release a proof-of-concept of it---I just need to complete a couple other personal projects before I'm ready to release it.  It's a platformer/shmup and comes with a level editor.

What's your game called, and what genre is it?

I'm in the process of making a fangame myself, and I'm about ready to release a proof-of-concept of it---I just need to complete a couple other personal projects before I'm ready to release it.  It's a platformer/shmup and comes with a level editor.

Oooh, that sounds really cool! Mine is just an 8 bit adventure game, similar style to the early legend of zelda games. It's called Scootaloo and the curse of Black Pollock's treasure. There's pirates, sea monsters and Derpy. It's gonna be awesome :D

Hi High Tide :D welcome to the forums

I hope you have fun and your avatar scared me! Dx

Seriously xD

Ha, don't worry! They look scary but most anglerfish can fit into the palm of your hand! I think they're kinda cute in a monstrous, otherworldly horrifying way ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Oooh, that sounds really cool! Mine is just an 8 bit adventure game, similar style to the early legend of zelda games. It's called Scootaloo and the curse of Black Pollock's treasure. There's pirates, sea monsters and Derpy. It's gonna be awesome :D

I believe it!

What are you using to build the game, Flash?  Or is it built from scratch in a programming language like Java or C++?

I believe it!

What are you using to build the game, Flash?  Or is it built from scratch in a programming language like Java or C++?

Nothing that fancy, I'm just making it in Game maker 7 pro. Its old and might be a bit basic, but I know how to use it. I can barley understand programming language right now :P But I should be releasing a trailer in the next couple of days! I'm gonna make a new forum on here as soon as I've finished that so stay tuned :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm looking forward to seeing this!  ...And I'm starting to wish I'd known more about Game Maker, as I've spent the last two years building a platformer from scratch in Java...oh, well, at least I'll have an editor to go with my game...

You say you'll make a new forum?  ...Do you mean a new topic?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to seeing this!  ...And I'm starting to wish I'd known more about Game Maker, as I've spent the last two years building a platformer from scratch in Java...oh, well, at least I'll have an editor to go with my game...

You say you'll make a new forum?  ...Do you mean a new topic?

I just meant a new topic, my bad. And my apologies for the late reply, been on holiday and busy making the trailer. Took longer than I thought :/ http://mlpforums.com/topic/109419-scootaloo-and-the-curse-of-black-pollocks-treasure-an-8-bit-fan/