Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Which anime character would you be?

ShintX

Me: Sasuke from season 1 (Or all episodes with "Opening 1") "When he was known as "Cool dude" (Before the past dilemma came)

1351988311_Fire-Style-Fireball-Jutsu-nar

Edited by ShintX

Anime needs more samurai characters...

For now, I really like these characters: Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin, and Kazuki Muto from Buso Renkin.

And I know it was a game series before it was an anime series, but I also kind of like Yukimura Sanada from Sengoku Basara.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

Anime needs more samurai characters...

For now, I really like these characters. Himura from Rurouni Kenshin, and Kazuki Muto from Buso Renkin.

And I know it was a game series before it was an anime series, but I also kind of like Yukimura Sanada from Sengoku Basara.

Good choice with Kenshin. One of the best series out there

The only anime I watched with any gusto was Initial D, so the list of anime characters I know is mercifully short.
If I had a choice I'd be one of the Takahashi brothers. The older brother, Ryosuke, is a genius. A cold, silent, calculating bastard, so it'd be pretty much the same as being me but with the added bonus of becoming a driving god. The younger one, Keisuke, often comes across as a bit of a dick, with extraordinary natural driving talent and an ego to match. Again, not too far off from me.

But in reality, I'd probably end up as Kozo Hoshino. A fat, old guy with a nice car, great skill, a mouth that never stops, and a tendency to overthink things.

Holo the Wise Wolf from Spice and Wolf :3 

She tells it like it is, loves apples and ale, calls you for your bullshit, and just wants to travel to find those who appreciate her.  Plus she has a bit of a jealous streak ;)

Evangeline A K Mcdowell.

I would gladly be an eternal youth of the opposite sex if it meant I could be this badass and powerful.

Someone here has good tastes. Who wouldn't want to be her?

As for me? Hard choice, there's so many to choose from. I just caught up on One Piece, so I suppose Sabo would be pretty coo'.

• 2 years later...

I would probably be Julis Riessfeld from Asterisk War. She likes to show her affection for people by protecting them, which I can really relate to. It takes her a while to warm up to people, and it isn't always easy for her to express her feelings. I'm a bit like that myself. She also has a hard time accepting help from others, and I'd say I have that tendency to some extent.

sig-4670607.1uhKsO7J.jpg

Edited by Lady Kiriness

Alphonse "Al" Elric from Full Metal Alchemist.

He's like the gentle giant but still can prove himself in tough situations compared to his more ego-stroking and brash brother, Edward Elric. I can relate to Alphonse alot actually.