Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The brony fandom died. What do you do?

Stone Cold Applejack

I'll probably have moved on to something else. After all, it's just a group of people with a similar interest.

However, there are plenty of fandoms that are alive past their show's/saga's/trilogy's ending. I'm sure that this one will have quite a longevity. Chances are, after the show ends, the fanbase will be smaller, (which is probably for the better,) I can look back at the show as something I'm glad I was there to experience, and not worry about it going downhill (assuming it hasn't by then).

But then there will be a point where people will get nostalgic over it, followed by Hasbro making reboot after reboot, like TMNT and Transformers! The vicious cycle will continue for decades!

....Okay, time for bed.

• Brohoof 1

GODZILLA LIVES!!!! AND HE'LL BE BACK WITH MOTHRA, RODAN AND GHIDORA IN THE NEXT MOVIE!!! *Starts cackling madly*

Poor Anguirus. He's now forever alone.  :P He appeared before those three! I DEMAND ANGUIRUS!!

I mean, yeah, King Ghidorah is awesome and all, but...

Anguirus is a horned crocodile-hedgehog with a spikey tail who can roll up like an armadillo! He's awesome!

Also, a Gamera remake should have also happened a long time ago.

http://media2.theranking.com/card/95698/image/b62c7ec5d1963da5805b40dcb6879208/resize_image.jpg

I'll probably stick around. While they say all good things eventually come to an end. I feel like even if FiM ended the community would continue to thrive and create.

On the other note, I'm definitely planning on checking out Generation 5 of MLP when it comes around, if it's as ANY good as G4 then I'm going to stick with it.

Poor Anguirus. He's now forever alone.  :P He appeared before those three! I DEMAND ANGUIRUS!!

I mean, yeah, King Ghidorah is awesome and all, but...

Anguirus is a horned crocodile-hedgehog with a spikey tail who can roll up like an armadillo! He's awesome!

Also, a Gamera remake should have also happened a long time ago.

http://media2.theranking.com/card/95698/image/b62c7ec5d1963da5805b40dcb6879208/resize_image.jpg

Well, looks like we'd better start hoping he appears in the third movie (hopefully there will be a third)

I'd also like to see Mechagodzilla and Zilla! *just so the latter can get their ass kicked repeatedly*

I doubt that it would ever die. Think about all the fandoms that are still going about films and shows that have been long gone like the likes of star trek, star wars, buffy the vampire slayer, firefly, and torchwood amongst many others. After seeing how much fan content was created in roughly two years since FiM's inception, I think it's safe to say that the community will find some way of keeping the show alive, whether it be comics, radio plays, fan made episodes and merchandise, I think the brony community and FiM has created an impact that will not easily dwindle.

I doubt that it would ever die. Think about all the fandoms that are still going about films and shows that have been long gone like the likes of star trek, star wars, buffy the vampire slayer, firefly, and torchwood amongst many others. After seeing how much fan content was created in roughly two years since FiM's inception, I think it's safe to say that the community will find some way of keeping the show alive, whether it be comics, radio plays, fan made episodes and merchandise, I think the brony community and FiM has created an impact that will not easily dwindle.

Well, looks like we'd better start hoping he appears in the third movie (hopefully there will be a third)

I'd also like to see Mechagodzilla and Zilla! *just so the latter can get their ass kicked repeatedly*

That was probably my favourite part from Godzilla: Final Wars. The King of the Monsters kicking Fakezilla's ass.

One does not simply kill a fandom-look at things in the past that have died out, things such as earthbound or certain anime, and tell me that it is impossible to find someone still devout to said fandom. Seriously, you mention pokey v.s. porky, or, dare I say, giygas is a fetus theories, most forums will quickly devolve into absolute madness.

Mark my words, for this is the truth.

A good pilot goes down with his plane. Thank god I'm just in the crew.

kidding.

No, but seriously. As long as everyone who replied to this topic stays alive, the fandom will not end.

Now we just have to train the next generation of bronies. Sounds fun!

Rip my clothes, rip off my hair and scream: WHYYYYYYYY????

Jokes. I guess I'll just keep watching the show over and over. Its just too important to me. And i think it's impossible for the fandom to completely die because of all that fan art and music.

Carry on the spirit of the show. Teach people the magic of friendship and do my job as a representant of the element of Laughter, only with no fluffy pastel equines involved. Occasionally look back at all the good times I've had with the fandom, make sure that what we stood for would never be forgotten.

Praise the sisters.