Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you could get rid of one personality trait you have what would it be

wowowowo

FORGETFULNESS. Ugh, that is my least appealing trait. It is really, really bad. I'm like Dory from Finding Nemo. Tell me to do something, and I'll forget like 5 minutes later. I put things down and don't remember where I put them. I open my computer to check my work email and I end up going on random websites until 20 minutes later I remember "OH YEAH I was supposed to check for that email!" I forget I'm making food in the middle of making food all the time. Sometimes I feel like I'm forgetting something but I can't remember what I'm forgetting.

My forgetfulness always gets me in trouble. People get mad at me for forgetting things, like I meant for it to happen, but really I can't help it. My brain is wired in such a way where is it so incredibly easy for me to forget stuff and get sidetracked. IT. IS. THE. WORST.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

My detachedness, definitely. I hate the feeling of knowing that I should care yet not actually feel any pang of emotion in my heart like I should... putting on a facade may be useful, but I'm sure it doesn't beat the feeling of pure hard empathy  -_-

Edited by Edwarda_Bronette

So many people willing to stop being themselves.  No, I would not accede to having a part of myself destroyed.

Same here. Even though there are certain parts of myself I don't like, I shouldn't change it because without them, I wouldn't be the same person today.

My Bluntness:  I tend to say how it is and being right to the blank point a bit to much.

That! Like Tao I tend to be a little too honest for my own good at times. Yes, I know that my tendancy toward bluntness is annoying to some people and, perhaps, I could use a little more development in tact but what offsets that is that my intentions for being so blunt are usually good but, like they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

• Brohoof 1

The personality trait I would be rid of would be my rock head so to speak, so my stubbornness is what I would get rid off, I never back down from arguments and that can cause people to hate me, especially if the argument is in my tier of knowledge, I will force information down your throat until you say "Okay okay, you win GOD" Or you say "God your so annoying, fine, whatever" I hate being so stubborn but meh.  

My Impulsiveness I struggle to take orders cuz i'm so impulsive i don't register what order i been given so i make mistakes. and in school it's worst way worst i don't make too many mistakes but when i do it's a big one all because i'm impulsive i wish i could just rip it out of my soul

My perfectionism. It's been ruining my life for a long, LONG time. I'm an artist and a writer, and I feel that I judge myself too harshly. Whenever I post something online, such as artwork, a story, or even this post, I have to look over it hundreds of times and keep asking myself if it's good enough. I think it's because of FiMFiction.net; it's full of people trying to disguise flaming as "constructive criticism" when it's actually "YOUR STORY IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD" (Somebody actually posted that comment on my fanfic and claimed it was criticism). I was 8 or 9 at the time I wrote a horrible story; Maple Sword and the Seventh Element. Ugh, just the NAME makes me want to jump off a cliff. I quit writing until I gained confidence again, but I still have issues with showing off my work on the Internet. There's even a group on FiMFiction called the "Train Wreck Explorers", who's main job is to say "Your story sucks, go to hell" and leave it at that. Knighty banned them once, but they came back and they're STILL flaming people without an excuse -_- Because of this, I'm trying to shut up my inner critic until he's necessary for me to improve my work and not telling me to quit writing. I'm working on a MLP crossover/parody fanfic and I'm planning on posting it on FiMFiction. I just hope the TWE don't poke their noses where they don't belong this time...

Sorry for the long post. Have a winky face ;)

There's a few things I wish I wouldn't do or be from time to time but like other people those things are who I am. ^^ I really do appreciate the person I've grown to be and getting rid of any part of me wouldn't make me the same person. I will say probably the one thing that does annoy me the most is how easily jealous I can be but I wouldn't get rid of that for said reason. :P

I'm a really sensitive person and I cry a lot...

I don't think that's a bad trait. My wife's like that, cries at movies and will often cry at the drop of the hat. More often than not she'll just burst into happy tears!  Personally, I think it's adorable and it's one of the many reasons I love her so much. For all that I'm the first one to admit I cry at movies, too. LOL! I don't mind. :)

• Brohoof 1