Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Snails' special talent?

ggg-2

Snips and snails are based off the rhyme "snips and snails and puppydog tails, that is what little boys are made of"

their talent is being stereotypical little boys, which is why they are less interesting then Mauds pet rock.

• Brohoof 9

Snips and snails are based off the rhyme "snips and snails and puppydog tails, that is what little boys are made of"

their talent is being stereotypical little boys, which is why they are less interesting then Mauds pet rock.

I'll have you know, Boulder is excellent at 'camouflage' and enjoys the occasional picnic. Great character ;)

5J5PG4F.png

I'll have you know, Boulder is excellent at 'camouflage' and enjoys the occasional picnic. Great character ;)

img-3014289-1-5J5PG4F.png

Its sad when the rock has a more defined character than snails. The touching friendship it haas with Maud really spoke to me too. Boulder for beyest Pony.

maud_pie_poem_by_chevistian-d7aajue.png

• Brohoof 4

His special talent is collecting snails or studying shelled creatures. (Too lazy to look up what the proper word is.)

He probably doesn't have an actual special talent like most of the characters in the show. Why they have their cutie marks, I don't know. In my Snips and Snails fan fiction, Snip's special talent is cutting coupons, but it's a fanfiction. I didn't mention Snail's special talent in it. But it might have something to do with collecting snails.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe he has an unseen pet snail, which we'll never see because he's too busy being co-worst pony with his dumb little buddy Snips.

However, with Snips, it's much easier to imply that he probably has no balls. :lol: :comeatus:

And the whole thing with their names referencing "snips and snails and puppy dog tails" implies that they're very talented at being negative male stereotypes and perpetuating the gender divide in a show that's supposed to bridge the gender divide. :eww:

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

And the whole thing with their names referencing "snips and snails and puppy dog tails" implies that they're very talented at being negative male stereotypes and perpetuating the gender divide in a show that's supposed to bridge the gender divide. :eww:

mlfw2567_medium.jpg

I wonder if that played any part in the fact that no one likes them what so ever....hmmm....

The next gen of fillies got slim pickings if they are going to be looking for guys... unless they bring Button Mash out of the background that is.

• Brohoof 3

Snails talent as many have noted, is being a stereotypical boy, which is ironic given that since Lauren Faust and the writers try to make FiM more appealing to everyone, Hasbro still insists on marketing it heavily as a show for stereotypical girls.

• Brohoof 2

Like many ponies, he seemingly has a talent that is useless, and even detrimental, poor Snail. I think his detrimental talent is being slow.

• Brohoof 1

His special talent is being a cringe-worthy male stereotype.  :maud:

The snail on his flank represent the amount of imaginative motion that was going on in his creators mind when he was conceived,in other words: Not a whole lot.  :maud:

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

No one took it as a snail being slow, so he's good at being slow too? (I didn't read all the posts, and plus it's rude to say anyways :))

His talent resides in being slow, in all senses. That is why his cutie Mark is a snail.

Edited by Overlord0909
  • Brohoof 2