Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bioshock: Escape Rapture

Stone Cold Applejack

Here's the link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/108136-bioshock-escape-rapture-pony-rp/#entry3013123

Red Sage was walking through the ruins of the Moonlight Cafe looking anything to benefit him. A voice came from around the corner. "I told you I lost it." a stallion with a slurred speach said. He sounded scared. Red Sage's ears pricked up. He listened carefully. "Bull shit. You stole it didn't you. No way somepony could lose that much adam." another stallion with a British accent said. "No. No I didn't take it. It got stolen." "Stolen?! You just said it got lost." "Oh it di-" "Oh pist" a shot rang out. The stallion with the British accent shot the stallion. "Guess you should have kept a better eye on it. But wait there's a bullet in it. Hahaha" the stallion walked off. Red Sage sighed "Good thing he didn't walk this way." he said. Red Sage walked into the kitchen to look for more supplies.

Edited by Semper Fi

Howard lay on the metallic, rusted floor of a tiny, asphyxiation inducing crawlspace. The pony was deeply asleep, allowing small sighs exit his tired being. A small scratching noise awoke him almost immediately. "Rhhaaatss!" he exclaimed in a careful, hushed tone. The pests -of all things that lurk rapture city- had given him insomniatic tendencies. "Ghraaarn" He moaned, groaned and growled as he rolled over. The doctor hoofed out to swipe his old drinking canteen. Without even getting up, he cowered the metal vascoule closer. Shortly after unscrewing and tipping the tin back (arching his spine), he felt some blood drain from his muzzle. Empty. The canteen was empty. Nothing... Not a drip. 'This is the driest thing in miles!' he cried mentally.

Howard attempted to stand up on all fours quickly, only to find his head hurt all of a sudden. 'Twhang!' the metal pipe reverberated after his head. Surely, that would take the sting off the hangover?

Dr. H Man(e)ison managed to keep his head ducked while collecting his belongings... Allowing His last remaining thoughts of happiness to stay emotionally imprinted on them.

He took one last turn of his head into the crawlspace. Safe? Maybe. Free? Never. Manison opened a thin wall panel and peeped out, driven by not only hunger, brute stupidity nor selfless bravery, but curiosity.

Edited by Neutrino

Rummaging through a drawer, Blue Bolt pulls out a pack of cigarettes. Lighting one you, he recollects on the shit storm get was a part of. "Hell broke loose in Utopia, how fun." He says disgusted. "All over Adam. Well whatever, it happened and it's over first now. But Rapture won't hold on forever, time to leave I guess"

Red Sage closed the door to the kitchen. He looked around and found a corpse. He walked over to it and found.

Items:

4 dollars

Empty eve hypo

Key to the kitchen

Red Sage took the 4 dollars and empty eve hypo. "U-Invent could some shit out of this. And I could use something from that vending machine." Red Sage walked over to the oven and picked up a can. It had no food in it. He threw it at the wall. "Damnit I'm hungry. Here's a vending machine?"

Once on the opposite side, Howard placed the panel back behind him as well as looking about the two lengths of the corridor.

'Drip....Drip...

Drip' The constant noise reminded him of the overwhelming truth: there was tonnes upon tonnes of water pushing down on him. Every second he had been here, he had wanted out the sea-sarcophagus.

"Welcome to the circus of value!" Said a nasaley, high pitched voice down the hallway. The doctor span around to face the noise and made a sigh of relief. "Damn vending machines...". Since both hallway doors were closed, he walked up to the store and checked its stock. He only had 15 dollars all together.