Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Subject In Middle School and High School

Shine Racer

Cooking! Especially eating the food afterwards.  :muffins:

Oh my goodness I forgot about that class! I took that class and it was my most favorite subject. :)

Lunch.

I like food. food is good.

Lol lunchtime huh, You and a few others

(edited)

Middle School I loved science the teacher was Laos back told bad joke it was fun

high school.. Do far is been graphic design

Graphic Designing is something cool to get into, And I kinda enjoyed Science class in middle school, It had its good days and its bad days as well. Edited by Shainresa11
  • Brohoof 1

My memory of Middle School is kind of iffy (mainly because I transferred to a new school when I started the 8th Grade :P) but, I can remember my favorite subject being Language Arts because my teacher was absolutely amazing!

In High School. my favorite class was JROTC. A lot of my friends were in my JROTC class, so each class would be an absolute blast because I'd be with my ROTC Buddies. As for non-elective classes. My favorite is a tie between Chemistry and Biology. Both were lots of fun, had hands on labs, and had awesome teachers.

My memory of Middle School is kind of iffy (mainly because I transferred to a new school when I started the 8th Grade :P) but, I can remember my favorite subject being Language Arts because my teacher was absolutely amazing!

In High School. my favorite class was JROTC. A lot of my friends were in my JROTC class, so each class would be an absolute blast because I'd be with my ROTC Buddies. As for non-elective classes. My favorite is a tie between Chemistry and Biology. Both were lots of fun, had hands on labs, and had awesome teachers.

I hated biology class but my teacher was really kind and she really tried to make it fun and interesting, And I think I took Language Arts before but I can't really remember which grade I was in.

I've always loved history. It's the only class I ever actually enjoyed taking notes in.

I also enjoy biology and environmental science. 

Math on the other hand, is just awful.  :eww:

meh the feels you get when your reminded of the past in Middle School I loved Theater acting and Improv was something I was good at

in High School I liked taking Physical Education I liked running the 400 even though my asthma slowly killed me as I was doing so

I honestly cannot remember which subjects were my favorite back then. I think I enjoyed the teachers more than the subjects, especially if they were the cool teachers everyone loved.

But if I had to pick something, I've grown fond of history over the years. I'm a college grad, but there will always be something interesting about history. We all become historians, in a way. When you live long enough, not only do you become nostalgic for old times, you begin to realize just how much things have changed over time. I don't think anyone wants to become the grandma or grandpa that starts off telling those "Back in my day..." stories, but I don't think anyone does it to annoy. We're just taking a walk down memory lane, because time can go by so much faster than we give it credit for. In a way, I think I can sympathize with real historians and history majors. When you realize what can happen in just a few years, it makes the past that we learn about in school feel like it wasn't so long ago after all.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly cannot remember which subjects were my favorite back then. I think I enjoyed the teachers more than the subjects, especially if they were the cool teachers everyone loved.

But if I had to pick something, I've grown fond of history over the years. I'm a college grad, but there will always be something interesting about history. We all become historians, in a way. When you live long enough, not only do you become nostalgic for old times, you begin to realize just how much things have changed over time. I don't think anyone wants to become the grandma or grandpa that starts off telling those "Back in my day..." stories, but I don't think anyone does it to annoy. We're just taking a walk down memory lane, because time can go by so much faster than we give it credit for. In a way, I think I can sympathize with real historians and history majors. When you realize what can happen in just a few years, it makes the past that we learn about in school feel like it wasn't so long ago after all.

I actually saw it that way, If the teachers were kind then that's all that mattered which I had my shares of nice teachers like my 3rd Grade one for example.

Fave subject in middle school: reading lol.  We never had homework that I recall, and I brought some of my own books to enjoy.  I read everything from "Great Expectations" to "The Three Musketeers" to "Jurassic Park" to a friggin' Dragon Dice book (no one knows what I'm talking about) with a big hole through it where a sweet dragonslayer die used to be. xD

Fave subject in high school: Spanish.  The atmosphere in this class was really loose, and it was one of the only classes where I felt at all comfortable.  We got to select Spanish names for ourselves, and the teacher let me call myself "Diablo" lol.  Here's practically all I remember from that class, though: Mi nombre es Diablo.  Yo trabajo en del infierno.

Edited by PegaMister

I don't remember middle school all of that clearly anymore... It was over 10 years ago now. =/ o.o

I remember teachers more than I remember classes. I remember I had a really nice teacher for 7th grade science. Although I had plenty of others as well.

In high school it's pretty easy for me to say that it was AP European History. Amazing teacher and amazing subject. It was then that I really began to understand my love for my history. Marching band was the best, too. Especially in my senior year. However, generally I didn't enjoy music classes as much in high school. I didn't play the instrument(s) I wanted to, and I was terrible at Music Theory. >.<

My favorite subjects were language arts, debate, creative writing, and acting! :D

Language arts was awesome because we dealt a lot with grammar, which I LOVE. I enjoyed diagramming sentences a lot. Plus we read many excellent books. :)

Debate meant so much to me. My debate teacher is the main teacher who inspired me to become a teacher myself. Also I credit that class with challenging me and making me grow a lot as a person. I learned so much more about the world from debate team than I ever did in any other class.

Creative writing was taught by my other favorite teacher. That teacher really believed in my talents and encouraged me to write poetry and enter contests. Plus, that class was so relaxing - he would just give us prompts and then we would get to write a poem or a short story related to the prompt. It helped me learn how to express myself.

Last, I'm extremely glad I got into acting. I used to be so shy to the point where I couldn't even raise my hand and talk in class.  Acting forced me to come out of my shell. Now I am like 238732368% more confident. By the time I was in college, I did a play where I was literally on stage in my underwear and it didn't even phase me! XD

I'm a huge History nut so I'll have to say History. I'm studying it for my A Levels, covering the late Roman and Saxon England periods... So awesome! :D It's my favourite time period. Previous years I've studied the American West and The Battle of Hastings and I've really enjoyed it haha

Other than History, I'd probably say ICT or English Language.

Edited by Raritas

Mine was always math. It seemed simple and easy to learn for me, plus I liked seeing my work simplifying into a small simple answer I could use (usually) :).