Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are You Having For Dinner?

Elsa

I'm going to have spaghetti bolognese for dinner. My father is going to cook it. He makes some of the greatest spaghetti bolognese I've had. :D

• Brohoof 3

I'm going to have spaghetti bolognese for dinner. My father is going to cook it. He makes some of the greatest spaghetti bolognese I've had. :D

Wow that sounds good and I love spaghetti it's like a favorite of mine. :)

• Brohoof 2

A sandwich and a pop tart.. Yum

Cookies and Cream pop tarts are my favorite

I definitely had pepperoni pizza for dinner. Super classy, I know. ;)

Hahahahahah.

Now that's what I'm talking about! I wish I had Pizza today but that was yesterday. :P

Plan on making ground chuck burgers for my next dinner.  Double patties with ketchup, mustard, and possibly green olives if I feel like it.  I bake the patties in a foil-lined pan at 350 for at least twenty-five minutes.  Can always temp check them with my handy-dandy thermometer, but I'm not overly worried as I'm working with beef rather than turkey this time.  I wrote more than was necessary lol.

• Brohoof 4

Plan on making ground chuck burgers for my next dinner.  Double patties with ketchup, mustard, and possibly green olives if I feel like it.  I bake the patties in a foil-lined pan at 350 for at least twenty-five minutes.  Can always temp check them with my handy-dandy thermometer, but I'm not overly worried as I'm working with beef rather than turkey this time.  I wrote more than was necessary lol.

My goodness you talking about that good stuff now. Lol I love burgers

• Brohoof 2

I went to Texas Roadhouse yesterday and couldn't finish my meal or the appetizer.

That will be some french fries with cheese and bacon on them, corn and mashed potatoes, and steak to go.

• Brohoof 1