Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi I'm new, what are signatures on here, and what do they look like?

LinearPoison56
Go to solution Solved by Ashley,

The thing a bunch of users have below their posts, such as the image below my posts.  You can have an image, text, links or both and they'll appear in all of your posts on the forum.

• Brohoof 3

They are a form of extra customization and identifaction that users have attached beneth every post they make.

As for what they look like, they can be anything from an image, to url links, to lines of text the user feels is important to them.

• Brohoof 2

The thing a bunch of users have below their posts, such as the image below my posts.  You can have an image, text, links or both and they'll appear in all of your posts on the forum.

In addition to this, here are some FAQ articles you can read on the topic.

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Since the topic creator has not logged back on since around the time of this thread's creation, it seems a bit fruitless to have it be left open. Nevertheless, should the user revive their account in the future, this thread contains enough information for their question to be properly answered! :)

• 5 years later...

As the question was asked and answered by either a staffer or user who was correct, we will be closing this question out. Thank you as always.