Banner by ~ Zero

Bonnie and Scarlett OC

Luna

Hello everyone!

My friend @FadedSkies Got me wanting a new OC after seeing his one so after designing it I decided to make a vector with them both together.

I will make a separate thread to introduce her.

Please note, I am just a beginner Vector artist.

So, without further adieu.

Bonnie Flare and Scarlett Bloom.

okUZWPr.png

Edited by Cadance
  • Brohoof 11

Badges

I love it! I wouldn't have known you were a beginner vector artist if you havent told me. I think you did a really good job, i can already see you getting better and better and soon enough you will become a pro vector artist!

Thanks for taking your time to make a picture with our OC's together It looks really cute and i hope i get to see more artwork from you. ;)

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 3

D'aaawwww, that's really adorable, Cadance! I really dig the gradiented mane of Bonnie. :D

One thing that I'd like to point out is that the nuzzle, nose and mouth of Scarlett should be the same color as the stroke color. Otherwise, it's a 9.5/10 for me... :D

• Brohoof 1

Badges

D'aaawwww, that's really adorable, Cadance! I really dig the gradiented mane of Bonnie. :D

One thing that I'd like to point out is that the nuzzle, nose and mouth of Scarlett should be the same color as the stroke color. Otherwise, it's a 9.5/10 for me... :D

I knew something was wrong!

Thanks for pointing that out, thing is, I make everything black first then Change it to the colour it needs to be.

Fixed it.

• Brohoof 2

Badges