Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So does anyone know yet who voices her and Aria?

My guess is that unless it's a new VA that Sonata is Cathy Weseluck. Actually that's generally always a safe bet since her and Tabitha St Germain voice pretty much every character.

It doesnt say who voices her yet but im guessing its either Tara Strong or Andrea Libman

• Brohoof 3

I highly doubt it. I think it's someone new or something.

I don't think it's either of them, but I don't think it is anyone new :please:

Probably Tabby cat. She voices almost every single character :lol: 

Plus best pony :wub: Hopefully Tabs can get Sonata in her insanely extensive resume of work done in this show :please:

• Brohoof 3

I thought Sonata Dusk was a pretty girl and she is good and with the Dazzlings, however Twilight Sparkle is perfect than Adagio Dazzle!

For mane six and the Dazzlings, they're awesome! :D

• Brohoof 3

Here's a Sonata picture from the cover of the soundtrack album.

We've seen this outfit before but in that weird style they use for the doll packages...

...Aww look at her little tie. Kawaii-yo! 

post-20329-0-40140600-1410417438.jpg

post-20329-0-40140600-1410417438.jpg

Edited by Andaasonsan
  • Brohoof 4

At least you're just speechless... I'm wiping recently drooled Kaffee off my chin....

Gah! Too much sexuality! Oh, screw it. Sirens were MADE to attract men in the first place. *Runs up, arms open ready to hug*

Hehehe.... Yes they were! Thanks for unintentionally defending the first part of this post... Oh! And it's not always just men, ;)

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

-------------------- 

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 3

i think she is one of those" i am not really evil, i just hang out with the antagonists until the protagonists come and show me their evil side" kinda characters, judging from the looks.

though i havent watched any trailers/ videos of EQG 2, so i could be wrong.

Edited by Sceethe
  • Brohoof 3

She's so cute!!

Even though I hate to say it, Sunset Shimmer was 'reformed' in an EQG movie already- I don't think they'll reform all the dazzalers, too.

But I any of them turn to the good side it would be Sonata Dusk! *Hooves crossed*

• Brohoof 2

Everyone thinks Sonata could join the light side, but remember there is a big hurdle she has to deal with: She seems to be a creature that derives nourishment from the misery of others. That kind of diet could make things difficult.

• Brohoof 3

Everyone thinks Sonata could join the light side, but remember there is a big hurdle she has to deal with: She seems to be a creature that derives nourishment from the misery of others. That kind of diet could make things difficult.

Perhaps it's just the necklaces that control her, and without them she could gain power through different ways? I don't really know, to be honest. I'd hate to see her banished again though.

• Brohoof 2

Perhaps it's just the necklaces that control her, and without them she could gain power through different ways? I don't really know, to be honest. I'd hate to see her banished again though.

She's already banished. The only thing left that could be done is lock her in a dungeon in the place she's been banished to.

• Brohoof 2

She's already banished. The only thing left that could be done is lock her in a dungeon in the place she's been banished to.

I mean banished twice - out of Equestria then out of the Human World too.

I still wonder why somepony decided to throw them to an alternate universe rather than somewhere in the Equestrian Universe such as Tartarus though.

• Brohoof 1

I mean banished twice - out of Equestria then out of the Human World too.

I still wonder why somepony decided to throw them to an alternate universe rather than somewhere in the Equestrian Universe such as Tartarus though.

My guess is that they were intentionally sent to a magic free world so they would be depowered.

• Brohoof 2

My guess is that they were intentionally sent to a magic free world so they would be depowered.

Yeah, that makes sense.

(I think I just found a possible plothole - if Celestia was the one who banished them... she literally just sent a magical alicorn princess over there!

Then she's all like "oh, here's a great 'magic free' place for these three!"

Even if they were banished before Twilight, she still sent a magical alicorn princess over there

Great logic, Celestia!)

• Brohoof 3