Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Heroes of the Spiral (closed)

Concerto Dusk

OK everyone. I am rebooting an to attempt from a while ago.

Basically you can pick anything, any show,.game, book, Hell you can pick a song. As long as you use a character from that source. We will be trying to save the multiverse.

We will be meeting a character known only as the King. A shadowy figure with immense power that we will work for.

I am open to suggestions as well as per the story line, but as of now, expect to visit many anime, cartoon and fantasy world's on our quest so that is about it. I will pick a character last so that everyone has feel reign on their source. Only one character per source, I do not want a gajeel and a natsu. absolutely not. So Yeah just sign up as while you wish to be.

Roleplay link:http://mlpforums.com/topic/108744-heroes-of-the-spiral/

Edited by Patch Adams

Any character existing from anything. If you wanted to be private Ryan, you can be, if you want to be an oc, no. I will accept any preexisting character that is nit over powered. So no Daniel x like character.

Alright got it.

Name: Pvt. Stanley Mellish

From: the Jewish guy in Saving Pvt. Ryan who wanted to kill that German at the mg nest where Wade (the medic) died. He's the guy from New York.

Equipment: BAR, Colt M1911A1, lighter, cigarettes, combat knife, and dog tags

Appearance: Who probably know what he looks like.

Anything I miss just tell me.

@,

Name:Kyrus vakama

Series: Warhammer 40K

Desc: A Terminator class Marine that saw much action in the Tartarus, Aurilian war and Civil war, and Chaos campaigns of the Blood Ravens.

Armament: Chain gun and short sword. Armor

Edited by Commander Tangent

OK I feel like we have Enough players to start. As for the setting, we will all be given a token. A small glowing drill, it has a purple glow and that is important for the entire game. We will be starting in a space that does not exist. It is created by the king, and we were all summoned to stop the multiverse from being destroyed. OK? I will set it up now.

The yet evmore players can join I will be playing Darth maul. All such abilities, dual edges light saber, and force. OK I am setting up still.

I have one slot reserved so only two slots remain, he will be from saints row, so that is now taken

@,

Name:Kyrus vakama

Series: Warhammer 40K

Desc: A Terminator class Marine that saw much action in the Tartarus, Aurilian war and Civil war, and Chaos campaigns of the Blood Ravens.

Armament: Chain gun and short sword. Armor

@,

Name: Katniss Everdeen

Equipment: Bow and arrow, kick-ass hunting skills

Name: Link

Equipment / items: Master sword, Hylian Shield, hookshot, Hero's bow, Lantern, and his horse Epona

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/zelda/images/archive/3/3c/20121125010154!Link_(Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl).png

Alright got it.

Name: Pvt. Stanley Mellish

From: the Jewish guy in Saving Pvt. Ryan who wanted to kill that German at the mg nest where Wade (the medic) died. He's the guy from New York.

Equipment: BAR, Colt M1911A1, lighter, cigarettes, combat knife, and dog tags

Appearance: Who probably know what he looks like.

Anything I miss just tell me.

Y'all ate accepted please post in the rp thread.

Name: John Egbert
Equipment: Warhammer of Zillyhoo, the Windy Thing, Barber's Best Friend razor blade umbrella, numerous blank Captchalogue Cards with a Wallet modus, alchemiter and associated Sburb Crafting Phernalia.
Appearance:  

20101230092211!John_Godtier_-_Hood_down. 

Johnangryflash.png 

You're in post when ready.

Where are we at the very start? Just standing wherever in our universes when our symbols start talking to us? Or are we teleported randomly to a place like King's Cross at the end of the last Harry Potter movie, where it's all misty and allegorical and a big shadow talks to us?