Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private OOC The Bleak Equestrian Future.

uptill5am

@@uptill5am,

Welcome to the MLPForums Roleplay World! I've done a bit of moving and shifting to sort the threads of your RP out. I'll explain it all here for you, as I understand this is your first RP on these forums and you're probably not used to the system we use. :catface:

I have moved this thread to the OOC section and removed the spam circumventing the character minimum of the advanced section. Please keep in mind that any and all OOC content belongs here, and not in the RP thread. The introduction in your first post of the RP thread is technically OOC content, and should be edited into the opening post of this thread instead. I'd like you to take care of doing that, if you would.

Furthermore, you've placed your RP thread in what we call the 'Advanced' section. The Advanced section has an 800 character minimum, which some members find a little strenuous to meet. I'm quite happy to move your RP thread to the regular area, which only has a 200 character minimum, if you and  @ would like me to. You guys decide what you would prefer, and let me know.

The rules of the RP section can be found here, and may help clarify anything you're unsure of: http://mlpforums.com/topic/105753-roleplay-rules-start-here/

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have, and do let me know when you've done what I requested above.

Thanks,

Your Friendly, Neighbourhood Kay Dreamer

:proud: