Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp style hippocampus

Everleaf

What do you guys think? you like her? should she become my third OC?

the reason I did not add a cutiemark is that since seaponies seem not to have them I can't see a hippocampus with one thanks to their fish-like half

so what do you guys think. :)

post-23690-0-62181600-1408790790_thumb.png

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

yes, draw more Greek myth stuff. I think Beowulf is Norse myth, but do him anyway.

I will sooner or later but today I'm going on holiday for 7 days after that I'm back to work and I would be happy to  :lol:

however I'm not the best at people mainly animals/ponies so I can do him as a pony.

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

I will sooner or later but today I'm going on holiday for 7 days after that I'm back to work and I would be happy to  :lol:

however I'm not the best at people mainly animals/ponies so I can do him as a pony.

yes do as poneh. And have fun on holiday. I'm going out tomorrow. Not sure about work though ._.

Thanks and good luck my friend.  :P

lel, I feel like it would be better to take this to a pm if we were to talk more off topic :P

So I'll stay on topic, that picture, it looks like a drawing, of a hippocampus :derp:

lel, I feel like it would be better to take this to a pm if we were to talk more off topic :P

So I'll stay on topic, that picture, it looks like a drawing, of a hippocampus :derp:

Yes my friend it sure does. X3

• Brohoof 1