Banner by ~ Zero

Movies/TV Drake and Josh

Shadowking58

A TV show I used to watch when I was a kid, It was my favorite show back then and it still is today.

I'd say that this show had some of the funniest jokes (At least to me) When I was a kid. Yes, even funnier then Pinkie Pie.

But, enough about that, did anyone else grow up with this TV show on good ol' Nickelodeon like I did?

post-27192-0-63809400-1408796668_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 8

Badges

• 2 months later...

This show is one of my favorites! I hated how Megan never got caught torturing Drake and Josh,though.

And it sucks how Netflix took it off. Just like Ned's Declassified,it's a nickelodeon classic.

• Brohoof 2

This show is one of my favorites! I hated how Megan never got caught torturing Drake and Josh,though.

And it sucks how Netflix took it off. Just like Ned's Declassified,it's a nickelodeon classic.

Oh man Ned's Declassified, that was a good show, forgot about these little live action gems.

• Brohoof 2

Oh man Ned's Declassified, that was a good show, forgot about these little live action gems.

Netflix used to have both of them. But,then they took them off.

Although,they didn't have my favorite episode of Drake and Josh. (The one were Mindy frames Drake. I don't know what it's called.)

With an exception of iCarly (mostly. And also because I have two brothers younger than me) imo. :)

I always found iCarly to be a rollercoaster(one second it's great, the next it's crap) :/

Badges

I remember this too. Nowadays, it is probably the only Nick/Children's Sitcoms I can actually deal with. All the other ones usually suck and are repetitive. Not saying Drake and Josh couldn't be repetitive, it was just actually trying to do something cool even when is was being repetitive/try-hard sometimes.