Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout: End of the Road

Stone Cold Applejack

Here's the link to the OOC thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/107728-fallout-end-of-the-road/#entry3017800

I searched around a trash pile hoping to find something. I found nothing. My name is Star Gaze. Past soldier of the Zulum tribe. Until those raiders showed up. I wondered the wasteland ever since. I stumbled across this town named Maneston. I picked up my revolver. I hated this revolver. Weakest fucking gun in the whole wasteland. I moved to a drawer and found.

Items:

Rotten apple

Pre war money

Potato chips

A blank note

Envolpe

I took the pre war money and the chips. "Guess I could sell the money. Collectors always want these. And I could eat these chips." I walked into a bar to look for some booze.

Edited by Semper Fi

Soprano had just gone out to scavenge for food. He had spent all night drinking Spectra and studying Japanese. Spectra was the only thing keeping him going. With out it, he would've shot himself ages ago. As Soprano searched the town, he heard a sound coming from one of the shops. He got his revolver out, and yelled "COME OUT OF THE STORE!"

"Tarnation!" Quick Strike exclaimed, after knocking over the table, spilling the ammo casings all over the floor.  He had been attempting to refill them, and after one rolled onto the floor, he reached for it, and knocked over the table when getting back up.  "There goes a 'hol days work!"  He reached towards the floor to start picking them up...

"COME OUT OF THE STORE!" a voice called out.

"Huh?" he paused.  Somepony must have heard the table fall.  "Great, just what I need, some varmit here to take my rounds!"  He quickly re-loaded his revolver, fixed his hat, and shouted back, "WHY DON'T Y'ALL COME IN AND MAKE ME!"

Edited by nx9100

"I'M NOT HERE TO FIGHT; I'M JUST TRYING TO FIND FOOD!" Soprano yelled, putting his revolver down on the ground. "I'M UN-ARMED." Soprano was really scared, hoping the pony wouldn't shoot. He wasn't very good with guns, and would never kill a pony. If he did, he would end up shooting himself.

Quest: E.C.Kip-bu

• Retrieve your stolen G.E.C.K.
  • Find a way to combine the technology inside a pip-buck.

Mister Re woke up in the wasteland and not in Stable 033. After the first day and a half, he needed a rest from killing raiders then running from deathclaws. The shack he was residing in contained:

A couple stimpacks

Another revolver

Junkfood

bobby pins

Besides that, there wasn't anything of importance to Re. He moved out and started searching about. The sound of gunfire caught his ear and he began to ran toward it. The stallion ran over a hill and saw the commotion. 

"Hey you over there, Stop trying to rob that other guy!"

Holstering his revolver, Quick Strike stepped out into the sunlight.  "Well well," he said, while stopping to lean against a post, "Lookie what we got here."  He glanced around the area.  "Y'all here for a party?" he asked, while pointing a hoof back to the shop behind him, "Hate ta disappoint ya, but there ain't no food back in there.  Just ate the last can 'o beans myself this morning."  He reached up, and tipped his hat forward.  "But if y'all want to party," a hoof slowly reached towards his revolver, "I'd be happy to oblidge..."
"

Edited by nx9100

I aimed my gun at the orange pony. "I'm not gonna hurt. But you make a move and I'll put a hole in your head."I didn't take my gun away. The pony didn't move. "Good. Now what's your name?' I kept my gun up just in case he got stupid. I don't want to take another life.

(Filler Filling)

A wicked smile crossed his face, and his hoof moved away from his revolver.  "Call me... Quick Strike."  Suddenly, he reached back down and flipped his revolver out in the blink of an eye.  "And Good's got nuttin to do with it."  Then. just as quickly, spun it and returned it to his holster. 

@@nx9100@,

Soprano, who could not handle the current situation, picked up his gun and ran away, to scavenge elsewhere (and return later). He simply wanted food, not to become food for the animals. Has he ran, he noticed that he was bleeding, but the cause was greatly unknown. "Maybe I simply scraped my hoof on a plant" Soprano thought.

Edited by SopranoAurora

"Don't get cocky you son of a bitch." I said to Quick Strike. "Unless you want to die" I kept my revolver up. I didn't trust this pony. I'm pretty sure no one does. "I'm gonna lower my gun. You make a move I'll put a hole the size of a quarter in your head." I slowly lowered my gun. "The names Star Gaze. I used to be a guardian of the Zuluian zebra tribe."

Quick Strike watched the yellow pony run off, before turning back to brown-striped Zebra.  "A guardian, huh?" he smirked, "Well now.  Don't that sound fancy.  Where's I'm a simple pony with a few trick shots, this here's a genuine guardian."  He chuckled to himself, and resumed leaning on the post, crossing his front legs in front of him.  "I mean here I am, justa mindin my own business, when somepony yealls at me to get outta my hindout, and now here y'all are threat'in to waste me."  He tilted his head down, hiding one eye behind the rim of his hat.  "That is, if ya can draw fast enough...."

He wasn't loud enough, nor much of a presence. Re just watch idly by as the conflict moved forward. A small disposition told him to leave every pony but herding was his best option on his finding his G.E.C.K... but that'll be a secret.

@,@@nx9100,

"HEY PONIES!" He shouted as loud as he could, hoping everyone heard him. "STOP FIGHTING!"

He saw two now, seeing the other flee. Mister Re raised his own gun and pointed into the center of them, he prepared his S.A.T.S to fire. The chances to hit were less than 12%.

"I CAN SHOOT YOU BOTH BEFORE YOU GUYS CAN EVEN REACT. DON'T MOVE, EITHER OF YOU!" His voice scratched a bit at the end but it didn't matter.

Edited by MisterRe

@@MisterRe@@nx9100@,

Soprano watched the other ponies fight, feeling sad that he can't help them. He hated it when ponies fought, and he wanted all ponies to just help each other out. Except that won't happen. The bleeding on Soprano's hoof stopped. Soprano slowly approached the other group again.

Edited by SopranoAurora

(edited)

"Do not fucking test me." I holstered my gun. I looked at this pony. I pulled out a cigarette and lite it. I stared at the pony. I don't trust him I thought. I heard a yell from someone saying they were gonna shoot the 2 of us. I looked around. "Go ahead shoot me! See what happens. The Zuluian tribe sticks together like glue you fucking prick! They will hunt you down and have your head on a platter!"

Edited by Semper Fi

Soprano, slowly approaching the group, un-armed, got very scared that he might get shot. He didn't want any trouble. As he got very close to the group, he quickly darted inside an abandoned shop, not knowing it wan't his territory. He walked right into Quick's store again.

As if his existence didn't matter. None responded to his request. Maybe they didn't hear, maybe they didn't care. Mister Re gave up his pursuits in even being noticed and left the hill and back to his temporary abode.

"I'll wait for the gun fire to clear then head thattaway." Re looked into his pip-buck and check his status: hungry. "I'd better eat some of this... stuff."

Quick Strike watched silently, as the yellow pony returned.  He saw and heard another voice coming from a nearby hill, but the pony it belonged to was already gone, leaving just the three of them.  Suddenly, the yellow one darted behind him, and into the shop he had just left.  He chuckled, and turned back to the zebra.  "Heck, I don't know what he expect to find in dar.  Ain't no food left, just a bunch of empty bullet casings."  He studied Star Gaze, watched him lite his cig.  Hmmm, he thought to himself, best be careful around this varmit.  Might just be as tough as me...

As I was watching Quick Strike I could tell what he was thinking. I colud see it in his eyes. And he was right I'm probably stronger than him. I puff on the cigarette 3 three times before putting it out on the ground. I turned bsck to Quick Strike. "So watcha think of zebras?"

(MisterRe I'm not ignoring you. Star Gaze and Quick Strike are doing something. Let us finish while you scavenge or something.)

Quick Strike chuckled to himself.  "Zebra's eh?" he asked.  "Ain't think no different then anypony else.  Zebra, uny-corn, pegaflyer, whatever.  Makes no difference to me.  All I care about is getting paid for my services.  Don't care who's paying..." he looked up to stare into Star Gaze's eyes.. "or who ends up, un-alived."

(edited)

I smirked. "Unalive. You mean dead. Not unalive. That ain't even a word." I walked off the porch of the bar and away from Quick Strike. I turned back to him to ask him something. "You can come with me if you want. Headin' up to see somepony and I could need a pony like you. You seem like a tough bastard. So you gain?"

FIRST QUEST ADDED:

Meet Star Gaze contact at Maneford point

Edited by Semper Fi

Quick Strike dropped back down onto his front legs.  "Sure," he replied, "I could use a little fun.  Bit too boring around these here parts, anyway."  After taking a moment to shake some dirt out of his mane, and fix his hat, he started to follow Star Gaze.  "Just ta be clear, there better be some sorta reward or payment," he smiled, "for my services ain't for free, ya hear?"

"Yeah you will be paid as will I." I started to walk towards Maneford Point. "Hopefully we don't get into trouble on the way there." I pulled out my revolver and checked to make sure it was loaded. "Contact's are female zebra by the name of Zeneth. Pretty trick mother fucker and not to be trusted but she does pay well. When we get there she'll tell us what to do"

Watching his new companion check his gun, Quick Strike smiled to himself.  He had no need to check his own, as he always kept it loaded.  "Sounds good ta me.  Always wanted to make my way to the Point."  He chuckled.  "And don't you worry about no trouble," he flipped his revolver out of his holster, around his hoof, and slipped it back in place at his side, "Ain't no pony out here that can out-draw me!"

After hearing Quick Strike's comment I laughed. "Ha. No offence but a quick draw with a revolver ain't no match for a squad of guards armed with assualt rifles." I kept walking. "The mare is from the Kawai tribe rivals of the Zuluians. That's why there might be trouble." I put a hoof on the left side of my neck. "You got any cloth?"