Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC's Way Of Living

Shine Racer

My OC actually has a sibling as I mentioned before, Him and his sister Storm live together in Cloudsdale and the share a cloud manor which is pretty huge in size. Shine and Storm Racer run a very successful racing team in Cloudsdale named S&S Motorsports (I'll be happy to explain what S&S Motorsports is if you ask :D) which is made up of powerful and High speed flying Pegasus with extremes amount of wing power well over 20. The team travals all over Equestria racing in major cities like Manehatten and Canterlot and of course Cloudsdale. The team itself consist of very respectful ponies who are always willing to help out others in need. Unlike the Wonderbolts, S&S Motorsports gives there athletes a lot more freedom because they are just racing celebrities and their touring schedule isn't very tough so the racers get more free time in between races. So that's the lifestyle of my OC siblings! :D

• Brohoof 2

Well, my OC is technically extremely op. But how my OC would live, high up on the mountains in a small shack built by hoof. My OC would be somewhat carnivores so he would almost never have to go into town to find food instead he could find small creature lower to the ground and use them as nutrition in the cold winter months when their is very little to no vegetation available.

• Brohoof 1

My OC just lives a quiet life in Ponyville, not much more to say. She works occasionally at sugarcube corner as a part time job, and tends to keep to herself most of the time.

Well, my OC is technically extremely op. But how my OC would live, high up on the mountains in a small shack built by hoof. My OC would be somewhat carnivores so he would almost never have to go into town to find food instead he could find small creature lower to the ground and use them as nutrition in the cold winter months when their is very little to no vegetation available.

That's interesting and so he likes to live on his own and take care of himself, And built his own shack high up in the mountains. That sounds like a good way to live.

My OC just lives a quiet life in Ponyville, not much more to say. She works occasionally at sugarcube corner as a part time job, and tends to keep to herself most of the time.

Nothing wrong with that at all, I bet my OC and yours would get along just fine, I would personally enjoy the quiet life.

• Brohoof 1

That's interesting and so he likes to live on his own and take care of himself, And built his own shack high up in the mountains. That sounds like a good way to live.

Hehe, yea, but to be perfectly honest when I made my OC I was more or less having a competition with someone (in my mind anyway) of who could make the most OP oc possible, I really need to rewrite his back story and make him more canon like so I could use him in for Eqe RP section. :)

• Brohoof 1

My OC lives in an art studio in Ponyville. He draws and paints pictures, sometimes for sell, sometimes to give away. He is good friends with the art vendor from Pinkie Pride, so he is able to get art supplies for free sometimes. He still pays when he can, though. He is very poor because art does not pay very well unless it's the best.

• Brohoof 2

Hehe, yea, but to be perfectly honest when I made my OC I was more or less having a competition with someone (in my mind anyway) of who could make the most OP oc possible, I really need to rewrite his back story and make him more canon like so I could use him in for Eqe RP section. :)

Ah so he wasn't really what you wanted him to be because competition pretty much had your mind occupied?

• Brohoof 1

Ah so he wasn't really what you wanted him to be because competition pretty much had your mind occupied?

LOL, nah, it wasn't a legit competition, just more along the lines of I saw someone with an OC that could pretty much beat everything, so I wanted to make one even more OP just because at the time when I wasn't actually RP'ing it seemed like a good idea, but now that I actually RP I wish I wouldn't have. -_-

My OC lives in an art studio in Ponyville. He draws and paints pictures, sometimes for sell, sometimes to give away. He is good friends with the art vendor from Pinkie Pride, so he is able to get art supplies for free sometimes. He still pays when he can, though. He is very poor because art does not pay very well unless it's the best.

Well I'm sure somepony would be kind enough to buy one of his paintings and give him a good amount of bits for it. :)

LOL, nah, it wasn't a legit competition, just more along the lines of I saw someone with an OC that could pretty much beat everything, so I wanted to make one even more OP just because at the time when I wasn't actually RP'ing it seemed like a good idea, but now that I actually RP I wish I wouldn't have. -_-

Ooh ok, But he seems ok to me but I wouldn't mind seeing his backstory that you plan on rewriting. :)

• Brohoof 1

My OC (Times) lives in a house/shop in cloudsdale. He has a pet, Sabertooth, who is an 8 year old pit bull, who looks like a puppy, because of an enchanted gem in his collar. Times is a shop keeper, his shop sells just about anything that is legal. He also plays cello and usually spends allot of his time in the hospital because he is always getting hurt.

• Brohoof 1

My OC lives in a small house on the outside of Manehatten. There, she listens to and produces dupstep/electro/edm music. 

My OC likes to do gigs at her friends houses or in small venues. She also likes to draw as a hobby. 

Her pet is a small kitten who is about 3 years old. c:

• Brohoof 1

My OC lives in a small house on the outside of Manehatten. There, she listens to and produces dupstep/electro/edm music. 

My OC likes to do gigs at her friends houses or in small venues. She also likes to draw as a hobby. 

Her pet is a small kitten who is about 3 years old. c:

Ah she's like a DJ that's cool and drawing as a hobby

• Brohoof 1

My OC is kind of a loner and a workaholic. Her home is kinda hot, since she spends so much time smelting gold and silver, and making jewelry. 

My OC's way of life... Hmm, this is a tough one. Overdrive calls Ponyville home, and has ever since he moved there from out west. He found a cheap piece of real estate by buying an abandoned warehouse some time ago. Since then, he cleaned it up a bit and opened his business, Ground Up Restoration and Repair.

He basically lives out of the shop. The loft above the ground floor has been turned into a modest living space, with all the creature comforts of your normal pony dwelling. A corner of the warehouse is dedicated to a music studio, often occupied by his friends, rehearsing their band, Backdraft.

The shop has regular business hours, but if a pony has some sort of emergency or is in need of help, Overdrive stops what he's doing and fixes the issue at hand, on the spot.

Ground Up Restoration and Repair does it all: basic mechanic work, machining, restorations, complete overhauls, custom jobs, and special requests. Once in a while, Overdrive will have a completed project or custom creation sitting outside, waiting to become somepony's dream.

Ground Up is always hiring, being Overdrive's there himself every day, helping solve Ponyville's mechanical mishaps. He's easily appreciate anyone willing and able to lend a hoof.

(Yeah, I have a but too much free time on my hands...)

My OC lives in Hollow Shades (that small dark town on the official map). She's a normal weather pegasus, and loves to travel around Equestria and beyond.

That's nice, My OC loves to travel as well whenever the racing season is over with. :)

Yes, somewhat! C:

Not that good at it yet, but she is hoping to be one day. 

Oh well I'm sure she's be great someday! :)

Damn another topic asking about my oc. Oh well. My oc Red Sage lives in Maneston. A small rural town located near White Tail Woods. He regularly vists his mom and dad on Saturdays for lunch. He vists The Fighting Roosters bar near him when he needs a drink. He works at Mick's Mechanics. He's worked there ever since he got his cutie mark after he fixed a machine faster than the mechanic already there. He has a basset hound named Rusty and he loves him dearly. After he joined the marines and sent to Iwo Jima and later Okinawa he returned to his home. About 2 weeks later he began to have nightmares about the war. After a month of therapy he got over it and returned back to his usual self. Not that he was that different. Four years after the WWII ended he meet a mare named Silver Tail. They feel in love. 2 years later they were happily married. The End.

(I'd like to ask this. On one of the oc things asking to describe your oc. Why did 3 people bro hoof my post about my oc Red Sage?)

Edited by Semper Fi

My OC just lives in a house in Canterlot alone. Rarely going out and speaking with others. He mainly just reads books and studies magic. Not really the glamorous life style but he is content  :lol:

My OC left behind a life in an affluent and influential family as a royal guard in Canterlot to work on a farm in Ponyville and live in a small, barren room with a friend of his, at the moment.

Yeah, I don't know either.

Wow. Fantastic story. Twilight Sparkle in FIM Part 1 much.

That aint his entire backstory silly. He became a recluse because of things that happened in his past. He used to be more outgoing and not really bookish like Twilight. 

My OC just lives in the eastern parts of ponyville with her father, in search for the reason behind her mother's story about how she died. Who was hidden from her by her father because of his depression and shameful regret that he always blames himself :P