Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC's Way Of Living

Shine Racer

My OC just lives in the eastern parts of ponyville with her father, in search for the reason behind her mother's story about how she died. Who was hidden from her by her father because of his depression and shameful regret that he always blames himself :P

Oh wow, Her mother died and her father blamed himself for it. That's sad and I wonder what happened to her and why the dad blames himself.

Oh wow, Her mother died and her father blamed himself for it. That's sad and I wonder what happened to her and why the dad blames himself.

If you really wanna know, here's a short summary

You know how hard for a mother is to have childbirth right? They experience extreme pains that may even kill them. Yup Cherry springs (mother, also my OC) died because giving birth to Summer(My main OC). Now the father (haven't think a proper name and a good design yet) can't handle the lost of his wife and his only best friend in the world and he blames himself for it. The father loves summer, also regrets her. The father want's to fulfill cherry's promise, to live a happy family together but can't. because of his depression towards cherry's death. Summer grew with more liberty but less love from her father. Summer's only goal is to see her mother's face and to know more about her but her father doesn't want to tell her because he really doesn't want to remember the pain in his past,her father really wants to forget cherry springs, but how can he how can he just get rid the one he loved and his only bestfriend? So he hid everything related to cherry away. But soon after, Summer manages to convince her father to tell her mother's story and he mentioned that it was his fault why her mother died, but after hearing the father's story. summer knows that it really wasn't her father's fault, and he has nothing to be at fault at. So she convinced her father to give up the ''Everything is my fault'' thing. She was successful and her father ask forgiveness from summer for being such a bad father to her from the pat years and promised to change. Summer understood her father's situation so she happily accepts the apology. Then they reunited as a family who promise to live for a better change  :) 

Edited by Nihi The Brony

My OC lives in Canterlot in a house with his comrades. Constantly hanging out with friends when he isn't on guard duties. He is a royal guard under Shining Armor's command. Lightning Blitz's past is shrouded in mystery. 

If you really wanna know, here's a short summaryYou know how hard for a mother is to have childbirth right? They experience extreme pains that may even kill them. Yup Cherry springs (mother, also my OC) died because giving birth to Summer(My main OC). Now the father (haven't think a proper name and a good design yet) can't handle the lost of his wife and his only best friend in the world and he blames himself for it. The father loves summer, also regrets her. The father want's to fulfill cherry's promise, to live a happy family together but can't. because of his depression towards cherry's death. Summer grew with more liberty but less love from her father. Summer's only goal is to see her mother's face and to know more about her but her father doesn't want to tell her because he really doesn't want to remember the pain in his past,her father really wants to forget cherry springs, but how can he how can he just get rid the one he loved and his only bestfriend? So he hid everything related to cherry away. But soon after, Summer manages to convince her father to tell her mother's story and he mentioned that it was his fault why her mother died, but after hearing the father's story. summer knows that it really wasn't her father's fault, and he has nothing to be at fault at. So she convinced her father to give up the ''Everything is my fault'' thig. She was successful and her father ask forgiveness from summer for being such a bad father to her from the  and promised to change. Summer understood her father's situation so she happily accepts the apology. Then they reunited as a family who promise to live for a better change  :) 

I pretty much figured it out from the first paragraph, And yes childbirth is a very painful thing to experience for mothers but it's sad she died from that. And I can tell she meant the world to her dad.

• Brohoof 1

My OC lives an odd sort of life. He is secluded in a lone, White House edging the everfree forest. It is extremely quiet and peaceful sort of place. However, the house is no ordinary sort of house either. It's more of a house of the future: complete with a lab and so.

His primary job is writing/journalism. With his second job being music for film and his future career plans leaning towards animation.

His hobbies consist mainly of writing stories and music, as well as adventuring and inventing. He barely has any friends: most important of all being his girlfriend.

Having been a survivor in a rather tragic battle, he has grown accustom to eating meats and so, he has driven many ponies away with this fact.

He is also a super rare breed of reality manipulators. And so, he has an ability that both aids and hinders his situations at times.

Oh and he's a silly pony.

I pretty much figured it out from the first paragraph, And yes childbirth is a very painful thing to experience for mothers but it's sad she died from that. And I can tell she meant the world to her dad.

I wanna ask something though, is my story for my OC ''Too realistic?'' I mean yeah this show is about pastel colored ponies with smiles and joys with good-great story lines and I feel that the story of my OC doesn't suit that color XD.

I wanna ask something though, is my story for my OC ''Too realistic?'' I mean yeah this show is about pastel colored ponies with smiles and joys with good-great story lines and I feel that the story of my OC doesn't suit that color XD.

No I thinks it's good, She is your OC after all and you just put a lot into her story wise and that's good.

• Brohoof 1

My OC lives in a simple cottage in Ponyville, but when she's doing her job, she's usually seen at the Ponyville marketplace selling her work to other ponies. -3-

• Brohoof 1

My ponysona lives in a smaller town, in a two bedroom apartment. He lives with his family, (I mean, he's only 14.) his mom, younger sister, and an older brother.

Because of his small living space, he must share a room with his 19 year old brother. (Haven't fully made an OC for the brother.) But it's fine that they share because they closely know each other.

He's had a huge interest in desktop computers and programming, as well making videos on his PC. Sometimes, drawing becomes a part of his creative areas.

KBW and his brother also make certain projects, which are most the time kept secret until finished.

So yes, KBW is definiteley an isolated and anti-social pony.

Edited by Kilobyte_Writer9K

After the events of the As-Of-Now-Unwritten-Fanfic-I've-Been-Thinking-Of-Writing-Soon, my ponysona Will Guide would finds residence within Lyra Heartstrings and BonBon's apartment building in Ponyville. He would causally cross the path of the Mane 6 a few times during the episodes of Season 4 and possibly Season 5.

*Shrug* He doesn't have much of a lifestyle. I want to keep it open so that maybe he can appear in roleplays or in fan comics with other fan characters.

Samurai Equine resides in Japon and he's very friendly and kindhearted. He loves engaging in the Japonies holidays and traditions, and he's always there to protect his fellow residents of Japon. If the regional lord (kind of like a mayor, not sure if it should be a Shogun or a Daimyo) gives him orders, he will follow them. However, if Celestia gives him any orders, then her wishes will overrule any other orders he was given. He has protected his fellow ponies against Diamond Dogs, Timber Wolves, and more. Including Snow Leopards, the hardest challenge he has ever faced! But he does it because he believes that everyone deserves the right to live and smile. That's his sense of justice, and he'll defend it til the very end. He's also a very brave kind of guy. He will gladly shout out the names of his attacks before he preforms them.

Other then that, not much to say really. :) I guess he's pretty handsome. He probably starts the day by doing some soul cleansing exercises. Calligraphy practice, tending to his zen garden, drinking tea with his breakfast, practicing haikus, that kind of stuff.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

*Shrug* He doesn't have much of a lifestyle. I want to keep it open so that maybe he can appear in roleplays or in fan comics with other fan characters.

Samurai Equine resides in Japon and he's very friendly and kindhearted. He loves engaging in the Japonies holidays and traditions, and he's always there to protect his fellow residents of Japon. If the regional lord (kind of like a mayor, not sure if it should be a Shogun or a Daimyo) gives him orders, he will follow them. However, if Celestia gives him any orders, then her wishes will overrule any other orders he was given. He has protected his fellow ponies against Diamond Dogs, Timber Wolves, and more. Including Snow Leopards, the hardest challenge he has ever faced! But he does it because he believes that everyone deserves the right to live and smile. That's his sense of justice, and he'll defend it til the very end. He's also a very brave kind of guy. He will gladly shout out the names of his attacks before he preforms them.

Other then that, not much to say really. :) I guess he's pretty handsome. He probably starts the day by doing some soul cleansing exercises. Calligraphy practice, tending to his zen garden, drinking tea with his breakfast, practicing haikus, that kind of stuff.

A pony has to protect his people and he has a pretty interesting story btw :)

Mine's a paranoid shut in who likes to tend to her garden and animals.  She lives off the land and offers her extra crops to hungry wildlife and ponies that wander into her section of the forest.  

My OC is travelling constantly. She has apartments in the two places she is in most often, Canterlot and Ponyville. To her, home is where she hangs her saddlebag. Though she doesn't live with any other ponies, her work as a writer leads her to talk to so many other ponies that she never feels lonely.

Her hummingbird is her constant companion, and she occasionally visits her family, though the only visits she really enjoys are the ones she spends with her father.

• Brohoof 1

Well, my OC is mostly solitary, but he lives a migrant life, as his home is pretty much in ruins. The closest he has to a home is Zecora's shack as the two get along fairly well. He tends to distance himself from others, due to having some trust issues(with the only one able to earn his trust being Zecora). He avoids the ruins of his home, Aeria, like the plague, mostly because it just brings back some rather horrifying memories for him.

My OC is travelling constantly. She has apartments in the two places she is in most often, Canterlot and Ponyville. To her, home is where she hangs her saddlebag. Though she doesn't live with any other ponies, her work as a writer leads her to talk to so many other ponies that she never feels lonely.

Her hummingbird is her constant companion, and she occasionally visits her family, though the only visits she really enjoys are the ones she spends with her father.

Interesting, So she's always on the move and meeting different ponies at the same time and as a career.

• Brohoof 1

Malinter is a Royal Guard who's job is to patrol the everfree, so he practically lives there for months at a time and wears the bare minimium of armour as the whole set would weigh him down in there.

He sets up a camping spot, perferably on a ledge so predators can't eat him in the night. He then spends most of his time gathering resources and recording any changes in the ecology of the Everfree he observes.

He'd get into scraps with Timberwolves or Cragodiles if he wasn't too careful so he usually coats his fur in plant-made dyes to hide his sent and break his already earthy colours even more to sneak about. Smells awful but he's used to it and washes it out every few days.

He does have some downtime though, he knows the location of some very nice springs where one can drink and bathe (even the mirror pool but he's spooked from seeing his reflection waving back at him), He also visits Zecora from time to time for herbology and alchemist training and to deliver some supplies to her inbetween her own trips to ponyville.

Mal has no house in ponyville as he is technically stationed in the Canterlot Barracks.

• Brohoof 1

Malinter is a Royal Guard who's job is to patrol the everfree, so he practically lives there for months at a time and wears the bare minimium of armour as the whole set would weigh him down in there.

He sets up a camping spot, perferably on a ledge so predators can't eat him in the night. He then spends most of his time gathering resources and recording any changes in the ecology of the Everfree he observes.

He'd get into scraps with Timberwolves or Cragodiles if he wasn't too careful so he usually coats his fur in plant-made dyes to hide his sent and break his already earthy colours even more to sneak about. Smells awful but he's used to it and washes it out every few days.

He does have some downtime though, he knows the location of some very nice springs where one can drink and bathe (even the mirror pool but he's spooked from seeing his reflection waving back at him), He also visits Zecora from time to time for herbology and alchemist training and to deliver some supplies to her inbetween her own trips to ponyville.

Mal has no house in ponyville as he is technically stationed in the Canterlot Barracks.

Very well thought out, kind of reminds me of the original Predator.

My OC was an otherwise gifted unicorn in magic. Except he sorta blew up a laboratory in Canterlot's magic academy. And got him and his friends wounded. And expelled. He's an orphan with a burning curiosity in him that seeks to prove himself whenever he has the chance, and he often brashly gets hurt when stuff (sometimes literally) blow up in his face. He's kind of an ass, but he can be a really nice friend, too.

My OC chills out on the railroad tracks, and hitches rides on the train when he doesn't feel like flying, even to get some rest maybe. He has no set home. His home is the slums more than anything. He despises anything regal or high class, so when he's wearing clothes, its always something raggedy. He has a few friends who he keeps in touch with, and occasionally visits.

Lightning Feather lives quietly in Ponyville.  He works with the weather service around town under Rainbow Dash (she is the leader of his team basically).

• Brohoof 1

Lightning Feather lives quietly in Ponyville.  He works with the weather service around town under Rainbow Dash (she is the leader of his team basically).

So he's pretty much just a normal pony living a quiet life in Ponyville that's cool

• Brohoof 1

He's a human who lives on an offshore plant in Equestria with a group of ex-mercenaries who formed an organization (Equestrian Unit), working with the Royal Guards to ensure the safety of Equestria and such. He would often visit Mainland Equestria but he spends most of the time on business.

He was originally a member of MSF but he ended up in Equestria after the incident of MGSV: Ground Zeroes, mysteriously transported there during the helicopter crash that resulted in Snake's 9 year coma.

(Note: This OC is still under construction, something I'm planning on doing for my tumblr blog)

Edited by Solid Scorpion