Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Hi Everypony :)

SnowSunbeam

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking around on the net to see if there was any merchandise for MLP and I stumbled a post on this site :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I recently got hooked on watching My Little Pony and now I've ordered the Mane 6 Beanies and the DVD, and I have been gathering ideas for a project I'm doing for my course

My name is Ed and I am a Brony and I currently am on a Game Designer Course and I am a Gamer, I have been playing games for 10 years now and counting :)

I love My Little Pony right from the start, loved the movie and I cannot wait for Season 5.

I can't wait to meet all of you Brony's

• Brohoof 2

Welcome! There are loads of gamers on the forum and even a few game designers, perhaps you might be able to do a collaboration or similar. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a pony.

Welcome to the forums!

Wow...and I thought fangames for MLP were rare; the opposite is true!

I'll be putting up a platformer for download soon, myself---not sure where, yet, since it's kind of a WIP/proof-of-concept.

• Brohoof 1

@@SnowSunbeam, Welcome to the Forums!

There is a vibrant gaming community on this site, and as you may be discovering, we have some high profile fan made gaming projects underway. I believe several of the game designers who post on this board who would love conversing with a peer. 

Since you are a Flutters Fan ...

post-25990-0-00500100-1408942507_thumb.png