Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Royal Conspiracies

BionicBrony

RP

My OC is a pony named Quillina Script, and she happens to be the scribe for Princess Luna.

I need to have two ponies who are willing to rp with me. I have two roles that need to be filled.

The first is her best friend, a guard at the castle. They may-or-may-not have a romantic relationship, as she is introverted and she tends to be shy. The guard is the one who first thinks that someone is coming to kidnap her.

The other is to be any pony you want, male or female. I plan for that pony to, eventually, kidnap Quillina and then decide to ransom her back to the castle for bits.

At the same time, the guard would be coming after her to rescue her.

I have many ideas for this, but I do request two things from each pony:

1) You can (and possibly may have to) play multiple side characters. If you want to play an evil henchpony or need to play as somepony else, that's fine!

2) I would like it to be posted in at least once a day by each pony. I don't care about response length: I'll match the average length between us three.

I only need two ponies to play! Thanks for reading to this far!

Edited by BionicBrony

Sounds interesting.  I'll volunteer for the 2nd character.  OC's bio is in my sig.  As a member of Equestia's elite, he would be around the castle, and meets Quillina.  If you want to get creative, we could have him order Quillina's kidnapping as part of some plot against Luna.  I even have a henchman (excuse me: henchpony) that I could also play as the one who physically kidnaps here, on the evil guy's orders.

Sounds interesting.  I'll volunteer for the 2nd character.  OC's bio is in my sig.  As a member of Equestia's elite, he would be around the castle, and meets Quillina.  If you want to get creative, we could have him order Quillina's kidnapping as part of some plot against Luna.  I even have a henchman (excuse me: henchpony) that I could also play as the one who physically kidnaps here, on the evil guy's orders.

Your spot is reserved! We just need the other pony and I'll dicuss the plot further.

Oh, had an idea for the plot, if you're interested.  Ennex (my OC) is planning some sort of scheme, which part of it requires Luna's co-operation or something.  She turns it down (and is unaware of the full plot), and Ennex decides to attempt to blackmail her.  But to do that, he needs to know more about her, which means finding a certain somepony who just might have that knowledge.  The ransom for bits would be cover, so if she's freed, Luna would only suspect it's a ploy for money, not info.  (I assume that he would persuade Quillina to silence some how.)

thoughts?

Oh, had an idea for the plot, if you're interested.  Ennex (my OC) is planning some sort of scheme, which part of it requires Luna's co-operation or something.  She turns it down (and is unaware of the full plot), and Ennex decides to attempt to blackmail her.  But to do that, he needs to know more about her, which means finding a certain somepony who just might have that knowledge.  The ransom for bits would be cover, so if she's freed, Luna would only suspect it's a ploy for money, not info.  (I assume that he would persuade Quillina to silence some how.)

thoughts?

I liek the idea, and Quillina is always giong to be in the dark the whole time (she isn't very socially adept or observant)

I liek the idea, and Quillina is always giong to be in the dark the whole time (she isn't very socially adept or observant)

Excellent.  It will tie together nicely with what I have in mind...   B)

sorry, assumed they had seen each other before in the castle.  i guess we just roll with it, lol.  tried to recover.

gotta head to bed, but will be back on around 8am ET.

oops, my bad.  kinda got caught up in the moment, lol.  Vinyl will NOT be a part of the ongoing story, was just using as interaction with Ennex.  Feel free to have your OC's use the club scene if you want.  

No other plans for other side characters.  Do have a henchpony, Quick Strike, that I will be RP'ing with later in the story.  

Won't happen again.

Edited by nx9100

Okay, fast idea.

Equ and Quills fall in love and he gives her a love letter that she cherishes.

Then, when she's taken, she actually hides it and takes it with her, and it helps her.

Also, Luna wouldn't trade off Quillina so I'd like a little bit of torture to go on, then sending pictures to get luna to trade.

Through it, the letter keeps her sane.

• 2 weeks later...

almost forgot.  Just introduced my henchpony character, Ravage.  He will be serving as our kidnapper for the evening, lol.  

Ravage is a hitpony for hire, and has been working with/for Ennex for many years.  He wears a grey-accented black body-suit over his black fur.  Nopony has ever seen him without it (including his boss), and thus, his cutie-mark is unknown.  Also has bright, red eyes.  An expert an infiltration, he can pretty much enter any building with ease (think ninja-style stealth).  Also has excellent fighting skills.  Ruthless and cunning, serves as the brawn to Ennex's brain...

Oh, and speaks with a think, deep, Russian accent.   B)