Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Favorite Member of the Dazzlings

Blue Moon

103 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Member?

• Adagio Dazzle
    • Aria Blaze
    • Sonata Dusk

None of them. Big hair went out with the 80's, Dazzlings! Deal with it! B) No, wait... Adagio. Commander and the leader! The chick in charge is always hot.

Looooooooooooooove Adagio.

Great voice, (Kazumi Evans)

Great design, (so unique!)

Just overall a great villain!

Possibly my favourite villain in the show surprisingly!

But I feel as though if she were on her own, she wouldn't be as strong...

Sonata and Aria definitely have a place next to her...it's like they come in a set, and it feels unbalanced without everyone.

But it'd feel most unbalanced without Adagio...

So yes...Adagio Dazzle...FTW!

Edited by BrilliantVenture
  • Brohoof 1

I must say Adagio due to all her expressions and actions that are just amazing. 

EDIT: Sonata has to be my second favorite. 

Edited by Lunia

The more I have thought about this, the more I am inclined to favour Adagio. Whilst Sonata is adorable, Adagio is the closest of the trio to resembling a siren IMO. 

I don't mind Adiago, but I absolutely despise her ludicrious harstyle.

Would definately pick Sonatanata for her outstanding comedic value/personality and design.

Edited by Dr.Alpaca

So hard to choose between Adagio and Sonata D: Adiago is such a fabulous BAMF and Sonata is adorable and hilarious...

...but probably Adagio, because I think she is the best villain and the most unique in terms of being a character type we haven't really seen on MLP before. Plus, her singing voice is just gorgeous~ :wub: and perfectly suited to the whole siren thing. Sonata is cute but when you think about it she's basically Pinkie :P I think she's best when she has Aria to bounce off of, their bickering is great.

edit: aaaand I've apparently been spelling Adagio's name wrong the WHOLE TIME since she was introduced. :blush:

Edited by Coco before Pommel

Design wise my favorite is Aria hands down, from her outfit, hair and outfit near the end of the movie.

Personality, definitely Adagio, her voice was fantastic. I've never been legitamatly scared of a female deep cackle like that, good job Kazumi!

My least favorite, both personality wise and design wise is Sonata (Though her name wins all the prizes) I don't think widow's peak hair looks good on anyone, and not in bang form. I also feel like she was the "dumb blonde" trope that a troupe of three mean girls gets.

I loved both Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk, I vote for Aria but love them both.

Even love both of them and vote Aria, I would of pefere Sonata, she seem to be good one out of the three and maybe turn her back them to good side. If pick of who to date, it be Sonata, but it be great if I date both of them. I like pig hair hair of Aria.