Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Favorite Member of the Dazzlings

Blue Moon

103 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Member?

• Adagio Dazzle
    • Aria Blaze
    • Sonata Dusk

Although I can't really choose a favorite, I really like Adagio with her attitude and voice. I like her color scheme and her hair but not a big fan of her dorito chip leggings. And plus she has an amazing singing voice (tbh I think the dazzlings would've won the battle of the bands if they werent evil girls trying to take over the world). Her body language and choreography in her songs are also pretty outstanding, like in battle of the bands and in under our spell. But expressions were done extremely well overall this time around in RR. Beyond that I can't really choose a second favorite, and I don't have a least favorite.

• Brohoof 2

I really wish I could get inside Sonata's head, and find out if there's any actual malevolence there. It's hard to see how one person can be both the ditzy, fun one, and a snarling, angry beast.

Aria hands down. She has this air of "things would be different if I were calling the shots". And she's pretty much a b**ch. Which makes her awesome in my book.

I don't get all the love for "the dumb one"? Can someone explain that to me? Is it just an affinity for derpy/ditzy behaviours/character traits?

I love Adagio Dazzle. She has a terrific fashion sense and she is cunning mysterious and overall the best singer I have heard from ever. Favourite song from her and bandmates is welcome to the show. Battle is a great song. I will probably buy a necklace exactly the same.

Sonata Dusk, for the win!

She's just the cutest little thing ever! From her design, to her personality, to her downright hilarious lines, Sonata is by far the best Dazzling. It is also extremely entertaining to see her interactions with the rest of the group. 

This line comes to mind...

And who could forget the thousand meter stare?

full.gif

Edited by Foxx
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The villains in RR didn't really do much for me. They were all kinda one-note, to me (no pun intended.) Nothing particularly interesting about any of them. The lore was kinda interesting, but the characters themselves were not. But going purely off of aesthetics, I like Aria's design the best. Probably because I'm a big fan of cool colors. Warm colors, not so much. Sorry, Adagio. I like her hairstyle better than Sonata's. That said, I didn't even catch her name through the entirety of the film. Maybe I wan't paying enough attention, but you'd think you'd make it a little more obvious. Hell, I barely remembered Adagio's name, either. The only real stand-out of the three of them, to me, was Sonata. But because she was played as clueless, which is a joke that got old pretty fast. Like, MLP can do clueless. We've seen tons of clueless sorts of jokes, particularly from Pinkie Pie. Sonata just wasn't funny. I dunno. Like I said, these villains didn't really do much for me in terms of personality. But based on design, alone, I like Aria best.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do people ignore Aria Blaze? Yes, Sonata Dusk has a huge following, and to a lesser extent Adagio Dazzle, but concerning Blaze, people sort of tend to ignore her. I voted for her out of sympathy, and I love her sort of punk rocker/metalhead vibe she gives out.

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen the movie so I know these characters a little better than I did before the movie came out but I still stand by saying that sonata is my favorite because in the movie, she is just hilarious. Adagio is my second faovrite because Aria doesn't seem to have too much depth to her character.

I like the Dazzlings in general. Adagio has the best voice, Aria's "don't give a buck" attitude, and Sonata just being her adorable self. Though honestly, it doesn't seem like Sonata is aware that she is an antagonist. She just does what the others tell her to.