rainbow rocks Favorite Member of the Dazzlings

Blue Moon

103 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Member?

• Adagio Dazzle
    • Aria Blaze
    • Sonata Dusk

I love all of them! Adagio's just too sassy, and Aria is so cool XD 

But I'd have to say Sonata. Just her personality makes me feel happy :P And she's probably the one I can relate most to out of all of them.

• Brohoof 1

Sonata's cute but I personally like Aria the best because I feel like, if this movie's plot didn't exist, the story of the Dazzlings would be one of a coup de ta. In the movie, you see sometimes that Aria wants to be in charge but is pushed back to being just a lackey by Adagio. This is what makes her more interesting than Sonata, who is just cute. Aria is cute and devious as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I liked Adagio best, to be honest. Her voice is amazing. True, Aria and Sonata's backup vocals were amazing, but Adagio was the lead singer and she did that magnificently. She also has this 'I'm surrounded by idiots' vibe that I rather like.

I'm judging them solely on this and not on design, really. The 80's look didn't impress me much. I liked them better in jeans and hoodies.

I liked Sonata Dusk out of the three her care free sometimes not all there personality is a good offset to Aria and Adagio and makes her lovable. Though I do love the colour scheme and design of Aria's hair it looks pretty cool and Adagio singing was really well done they all harmonized pretty well. Each with their pros just Sonata is too lovable to not be my favorite of the three.

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE me some Adagio...the power, the control, the alpha female-dom...

That said i wish a LOUD shout out to Aria!

That tomgirl screams attention, very Haruka from Sailor Moon! Aria is sooooooooooooooooo ignored by this fandom, it hurts! Come on guys..pig tails...PIG TAILS! WTF!

• Brohoof 1

Sonata is too adorable to not be my favorite. I absolutely adore when there's people who think a bit slower and mess things up plus her over all design is the cutest out of the three. She's ditzy, absentminded, and adorable. What's not to love? Sonata would be my best pony is she was actually a pony. Spike is an exception because of the runaway episode.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for cute things.

s__sonata____w__what_are_you_doing__by_j

overrated_ponies_land_by_zorbitas-d7xyk1

I had a good laugh at this one ^^^

Well, for me it's Adagio as she really pulls off the villain look & feel really well. Sonata, while cute, doesn't appeal to me that much and Aria is just...there. Granted she had one nice moment when she started questioning Adagio, BUT that plot-point ended right there...

In any case, Adagi Dazzle! :D

That said i wish a LOUD shout out to Aria!

That tomgirl screams attention, very Haruka from Sailor Moon! Aria is sooooooooooooooooo ignored by this fandom, it hurts! Come on guys..pig tails...PIG TAILS! WTF!

Well said sistah, it's kind of the writer's fault she's overshadowed by her two cohorts. They don't even say her damn name in the movie! smh

825983__safe_solo_solo+female_equestria+

• 2 weeks later...

I would choice Adagio, I love her. Though she doesn't have much better personality than her sisters. Aria is just grumpy, Sonata is dummy, Adagio - single-minded villian. Other things that make them a good, deep characters is mostly just headcanons (I'm okay with that for now)

• 4 weeks later...

Adagio is my favorite! I love her singing voice and she has a good personality for a villian. She isn't generic or bland like any other typical villian in a cartoon. Plus, her design is pretty cool too; the colors go well together.

• 2 weeks later...

Dagi's just got that style, you know?

704929__safe_solo_equestria+girls_smile_

She's my favourite based on personality, voice actress and design. I don't really mind the hair either,  B) at least not as much as some do anyway.

Of course, Aria and Sonata have their likable traits as well. The whole "Tsundaria" thing got me interested and I bet Sonata would be fun at parties.

Closest personalty to me: Sonata Dusk

she is weird at most points (like me)

she is the one who is most liked out of the three (like me JK)

she sings like me (no I never sing so I wouldnt know)

she says the funniest things at points like me (this one is real)

but yeah Sonata is closest to my personalty so I choose her as my favorite out of the three.

Edited by OP_WreakablzZ
  • Brohoof 1