Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Good online multiplayer games?

GGG

so i have a group of friends in another forum and we normally play games like "the board game" and "pretend you are xizzy".

of course we are trying to find more games like that to play.

1. it has to be free, some of us dont like going around buying games.

2. its opcional but it would be great if it was non-steam, but that is opcional.

Do they have to be browser games? Otherwise, I like Tribes Ascend and PlanetSide 2 for FPS and I hear Path of Exile is really good.

it would be best if it was browser games, we like people to not wait a lot to enter the game.

for example like unturned which only takes 2 mins to install, or realm of the mad god.

so i have a group of friends in another forum and we normally play games like "the board game" and "pretend you are xizzy".

of course we are trying to find more games like that to play.

1. it has to be free, some of us dont like going around buying games.

2. its opcional but it would be great if it was non-steam, but that is opcional.

I don't think I know any games that matches what you want. All I know is that nexon games will be the only way such as maple story, mabinogi, and some others although paying is optional in these games if you want extra stuff.

If you were more specific with your information, we can narrow down the games that we know.

Good online multiplayer games are as follows:

- Halo

- COD

- Titanfall

- Star Wars Battlefront

HINT: this is the 1st and 3rd person shooter genre.