Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cheese and lettuce [has nothing to do with anything]

Sugoi Kurloz

Things that happen in the background of your daily life. If they didn't happen do you think something in your life wouldn't be how it usually is?

If you got one chance would you rewind the human brain to find the single subtle device of definite understanding?

Do you want to talk about a moment where life seemed no less than a unedited fairytale?

Hello there.

• Brohoof 1

No, my life is an unyielding cycle. Un ending in its march, it will continue towards its goal whether or not you attempt to change it. For I am an inevitability.

so not much would have changed if you altered the backgound of my life.

Edited by M'aiq the Liar

Let's see if I can't answer these questions, whether they're serious or just brain farts...

-I'm not sure if I would NOTICE, but things would definitely change. Never doubt the importance of people and things, no matter how small. We can all make a difference, we all affect the chain of life.

-...Come again? If you're talking about the ultimate understanding of everything, sounds like something only a god can do. Not sure a mortal could do that. We'll never understand everything in life. All we can do is find out what works best for us, hold fast to that, and change what needs to be changed if it is keeping us from bettering ourselves.

-You know, I'd like to think that everyone has a moment like that in their lives. Even if we come from the worst conditions that no one should have to be born into/grow up in, I'd like to think we all experience a moment of perfect happiness and bliss that we'll always carry with us through our lives. When it happens, we don't know if we're experiencing it. But that's just one of the beautiful mysteries of life, and it's just one of the reasons to just keep marching forward and living life to the absolute fullest. You never know when you'll experience your own slice of heaven-on-earth for the first, second, or third time. As long as there is a tomorrow, it can happen any time.

...I like lettuce and cheese in my burger. :)

• Brohoof 2

Every action i take is the result of complex chemical and electric reactions between my brain and internal / external stimuli. Even the sensation of free will, is eventually nothing but a simulation. We're all dust blowing in the winds of circumstance. Should the winds change their direction, what could we do but be swept along?

Every action i take is the result of complex chemical and electric reactions between my brain and internal / external stimuli. Even the sensation of free will, is eventually nothing but a simulation. We're all dust blowing in the winds of circumstance. Should the winds change their direction, what could we do but be swept along?

Dust can't fight the flow of wind we either clump together or fall apart or we simply get left behind and forgotten

Let's see if I can't answer these questions, whether they're serious or just brain farts...

-I'm not sure if I would NOTICE, but things would definitely change. Never doubt the importance of people and things, no matter how small. We can all make a difference, we all affect the chain of life.

-...Come again? If you're talking about the ultimate understanding of everything, sounds like something only a god can do. Not sure a mortal could do that. We'll never understand everything in life. All we can do is find out what works best for us, hold fast to that, and change what needs to be changed if it is keeping us from bettering ourselves.

-You know, I'd like to think that everyone has a moment like that in their lives. Even if we come from the worst conditions that no one should have to be born into/grow up in, I'd like to think we all experience a moment of perfect happiness and bliss that we'll always carry with us through our lives. When it happens, we don't know if we're experiencing it. But that's just one of the beautiful mysteries of life, and it's just one of the reasons to just keep marching forward and living life to the absolute fullest. You never know when you'll experience your own slice of heaven-on-earth for the first, second, or third time. As long as there is a tomorrow, it can happen any time.

...I like lettuce and cheese in my burger. :)

I guess notice wasn't the right word :P

I don't believe in a God or any religion but I respect in what people are blind to. Although quantum physics says something has to be a brain to control how the universe works and moves and interacts (if I'm understanding right) but not the God we "think" it may be.

Haha :D Good ol' life with its less than pleasing form of torture..

I LOVE cheese on my sandwiches

• Brohoof 1

Things that happen in the background of your daily life. If they didn't happen do you think something in your life wouldn't be how it usually is?

Imma follow this thread. Speaking of the word 'thread', I am a firm believer that our lives at present are the result of a prodigious collection of threads of experiences and decisions. Even the most seemingly immaterial moment can have immeasurable impact on how your life unfolds/enfolds. Some call this serendipity, while others call it cause and effect. I call it my tapestry. Some have heard me say this before ... If you pull a thread, a moment in your life that want to erase, the person you are now ceases, and a new one is reborn. The fact that I am here typing to you on a Pony Forum is due to many almost inconsequential moments. So many twists.

I love the fabric of my life, and that the mundane can become gloriously significant. Pick up a penny ... and you have a wife, two children, and love My Little Pony. Mow the lawn instead of watching a cartoon, I stop watching them. Don't post in a popularity contest and I am not there to support a friend when he needed it.

Threads.

• Brohoof 1

Imma follow this thread. Speaking of the word 'thread', I am a firm believer that our lives at present are the result of a prodigious collection of threads of experiences and decisions. Even the most seemingly immaterial moment can have immeasurable impact on how your life enfolds. Some call this serendipity, while others call it cause and effect. I call it my tapestry. Some have heard me say this before ... If you pull a thread, a moment in your life that want to erase, the person you are now ceases, and a new one is reborn. The fact that I am here typing to you on a Pony Forum is due to many almost inconsequential moments. So many twists.

I love the fabric of my life, and that the mundane can become gloriously significant. Pick up a penny ... and you have a wife, two children, and love My Little Pony. Mow the lawn instead of watching a cartoon, I stop watching them. Don't post in a popularity contest and I am not there to support a friend when he needed it.

Threads.

It's really nice hearing different views on some question I understand but lack in it.. You get me? I've been trying to form a full thought process but it had too many holes

I'm afraid that when trying to process this, the only thing that floats through mind, is "ponies". XD 

OH HOW THE WORLD STOPS WHEN PONIES ARE INVOLVED, OR I THINK OF... PONIES

life becomes a background as we're galloping in pony fantasy land oh ho ho ho ho

(not really)

Heheh, makes me think of Doctor Who; ... Although the doctor says not to get involved in /major/ events.

Sure, I believe that things in be background affect us. What if you were about to get hit by a drunk driver, but since you were distracted by a butterfly nearby, you never walked past the road at the time the drunk driver passed! That's one example I like to mention ;).

• Brohoof 1