How did *these* boots become a fashion?

Register now to remove this ad.

At first I read this as "How did Boots become a father?" and I was all like "damn...what's been happening on Dora since I was a kid?"

And meh. Dunno. Fashion trends generally don't make much sense :please:

• Brohoof 4
Badges

The picture didn't show up...

If you are talking about Uggs....then I have the same question...the very name sounds like a exasperated groan of uncomfortableness and fashion faux pas

It used to be Uggs and now its cowboy boots.

At South Carolina football games, the girls come in black dresses and cowboy boots...

Of all the worst things that could happen, this is the.. worst.. possible.. thing (to look at)

Would be nice if we knew what boots you were talking about :D

If you've watched EqG lately, you would notice that they are normally wearing boots. It's just as absurd as Rainbow Dash always wearing a pink-ish skirt instead of some jeans.

I wonder why the EqG girls wear boots, and how did their boots become some kind of popular fashion, by the time of the movie's release?

Badges

What?  I love boots!  All kinds of boots.  They are my favorite type of footwear, even though I only own one hand-me-down pair.  They make your legs look longer, also they are super warm and helpful in bad weather, which comes in handy in Wyoming.

Uggs, though.   :mellow:   They should be piled up in the center of town and burned.  They look like the unholy spawn of fuzzy slippers and moon boots.

• Brohoof 2

How does anything become a fashion? How did bell-bottoms become a thing? Why did everyone buy Tomagotchis or POGs or start downloading Angry Birds? My answer is the same for all of these sorts of things: People be crazy. 

With the exception of Star Trek fandom. That's just good taste. Civilization.

The hate for Ugs in this thread pleases me greatly and I agree with comments made regarding them so far.

As for boots... I have my own black leather 1.5" heel ankle boots that although are woman's boots, come off as guys. I love the high heel feeling. Just can't run in them.

If you've watched EqG lately, you would notice that they are normally wearing boots. It's just as absurd as Rainbow Dash always wearing a pink-ish skirt instead of some jeans.

I wonder why the EqG girls wear boots, and how did their boots become some kind of popular fashion, by the time of the movie's release?

The boots were designed to

1) simulate hooves

2) Replicate Monster High