Banner by ~ Zero

Six Flags Over Cloudsdale!

Shine Racer

Yesterday I posted a topic named "Theme Parks Around Equestria" and I mentioned Six Flags in it.

Now what if Cloudsdale the great sky city had a huge theme park that is very similar to Six Flags in the real world? I mean literally a 250ft roller coaster in the city of clouds crazy right?

Plus it would feature other rides that you would usually see at most theme parks in the real world like or example The Drop Tower rides that take you up and suddenly drop you at around 300ft in the air and other roller coasters will also be there.

So how would Six Flags Over Cloudsdale sound? :D

Well it would be interesting but one of the first issues is that it'll need to be built with the same materials as for other buildings. Considering that it maybe built mostly with clouds, the integrity of such structures will be in question. Especially if you're talking rollercoasters considering the major soundwaves that shake around stuff, and I mean on a constant level overtime. I know I maybe over thinking a bit but I am thinking on a logical level. But if I would humor you on this, it does sound like it would be allot of fun.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer

Well it would be interesting but one of the first issues is that it'll need to be built with the same materials as for other buildings. Considering that it maybe built mostly with clouds, the integrity of such structures will be in question. Especially if you're talking rollercoasters considering the major soundwaves that shake around stuff, and I mean on a constant level overtime. I know I maybe over thinking a bit but I am thinking on a logical level. But if I would humor you on this, it does sound like it would be allot of fun.

Nah I get what you mean, Everything up there is made of clouds of course, But like maybe if they can enhance the area where the park is located so the city can withstand the forces of the rides so it wouldn't cause a problem, And yeah a theme park up there would be pretty fun.

Why would a pegasus need a rollercoaster ride, when they can just fly up high, close their wings, and fall faster than any them park ride could go? I get the feeling pegasus wouldn't be as interested in rollercoasters as unicorns and earth ponies, simply because they can experience that sensation on a whim.

Why would a pegasus need a rollercoaster ride, when they can just fly up high, close their wings, and fall faster than any them park ride could go? I get the feeling pegasus wouldn't be as interested in rollercoasters as unicorns and earth ponies, simply because they can experience that sensation on a whim.

We recently talk about that in my previous topic, Well for the first time experience they may ride but then again of course they can easily just got outside and have a particular roller coaster experience on their own just by flying around. But for the earth ponies yeah it would be great up there but they would need that cloud walking spell and ways to get up there to enjoy it.