Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you want to see more?

Old Fluttershy

So what side character would you like to see more of? The mysterious Cheese Sandwich, the adventurous Daring Do, the dull Maud Pie, Zecora, etc.? And why?

NOTE: this is only open to side characters that have had at least one episode devoted to them.

Maud Pie -- while im sure Maud Pie will show up in season 5 for a apparent Pie family reunion,i still would like to see more of her in general regardless.  :maud:

Luna(if you count her as a side character).seriously,she needs more screen time.  :maud:

I want to see Zecora again. She is an interesting character with a fair amount of potential and the last episode that focuses on her is Bridle Gossip, which is a Season 1 episode. I sure hope to see more of her in Season 5 since she only appeared in four Season 4 episodes. :P

Edited by Mienshao
  • Brohoof 2

Goldie Delicious. She seems like a tough old lady and she lives alone with a bunch of cats and junk so I suspect she has some interesting stories about how she collected all that stuff over the years. I like characters who are mostly solitary and maybe a bit crazy.

Daring Do: because Dashie interaction.  And you can't establish that Daring is real and just abandon her after.

Maud Pie: because Maud Pie.

Bulk Biceps: an episode where he just goes around screaming "yeah" in the faces of small children.

One of the above was a joke.

Edited by PegaMister

Maud is not dull she is beautifully eccentric and needs some of dat screen time.

AND A CERTAIN MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING MINOTAUR NEEDS TO COME BACK AND BE BESTEST BUDDIES WITH FLUTTERS SO THEY CAN GO TO THE SPA TOGETHER....

Edited by Buck Testa

Maud Pie never really excited me. I guess I'd have to go with Cheese Sandwich, because it's weird al and he's awesome.

But really, I loved that episode what with all the singing and stuff, Pinkie Pride I believe. It's quite possibly one of my favourite episodes. It'd be nice to see him return.

Many, many characters:

Derpy :wub:

Maud Pie, she has a huge potential.

Cadance and Shining Armor.

Daring Do, an episode with her and RD would be awesome.

Pipsqueak, he looks interesting.

The Baby Cakes

Trixie! She needs to be in the season 5.

etc. etc.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Zecora: We don't see enough of her. Seems like she only shows up when the mane 6 need her to fix something. I'd like to see her doing her own thing.

Big Mac: We've had episodes promenantly featuring every member of the Apple family. When is Big Mac's turn?

Photo Finish: Only seen her once. I think that's tragic, as she is one of my favorite background characters.

Forgot to mention: Flim Flam brothers. Love those guys

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 2

Zecora, cause she has a ton of potential backstory goodness. 

Also Discord. He's simply my favorite character, and still has character development to go through and history to reveal.

For anyone who is interested in more stories for their favourite side characters, I strongly suggest checking out the comics if you haven't already. You can read them on YouTube, lots of people have uploaded them as slides show style videos. The comics have stories that arc over several issues and focus on Trixie, Big Mac, and Celestia and Luna to name a few favourites from this thread.

• Brohoof 1

For anyone who is interested in more stories for their favourite side characters, I strongly suggest checking out the comics if you haven't already. You can read them on YouTube, lots of people have uploaded them as slides show style videos. The comics have stories that arc over several issues and focus on Trixie, Big Mac, and Celestia and Luna to name a few favourites from this thread.

I tried to read the comics once and I didn't like them. They're very different from the show.