• Please log in to reply
  • Go to first unread post
15228 replies to this topic

#1 Midnight Gaze

Midnight Gaze

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

Feelings can be so complex. Right now, I'm feeling despair, with a bit of guilt and a sprinkle of boredom. I'm kind of tired, and I feel like I'll never finish my work. Like I want my responsibilities to go away, but I know they never will.

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 DragonKing235

DragonKing235

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

well me just chilling and trying to find something to do.

#3 Twilight Circuits

Twilight Circuits

Phoenix

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:27 PM

I feel as if you went through my life from beginning to now, none of you could handle the ride.

#4 Live Forever

Live Forever

Squirrel

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

I feel horrible. I have a stuffy nose and a gigantic headache. Ah, well. I'm about to begin the Doctor Who series (whichever one I'm recommended), so I'll feel better soon!

#5 ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Cupcake

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

I'm feeling great, and a bit nervous... I'm starting 10th grade tommorow. But I'm sure I'll have a great time this year!  :lol:

#6 The Crimson Cross

The Crimson Cross

Pony

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

At the moment. Pretty darn happy! I've woken up, had an awesome breakfast, gone for a nice relaxing walk, had my morning cup of tea, checked out the forums, and the best part about it is... I have the day off. Excellent, I love it! Today is going to be great!  :D

#7 Twilight Circuits

Twilight Circuits

Phoenix

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

I could cry because people believe in life in moderation and because of that, the world knows less about them because others are more concerned with control.

#8 Wolf.

Wolf.

FlightSim Pilot

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:50 PM

I'm feeling physically tired for some reason. It must've been from working several hours plus driving and being in the heat for a little too long.

Mentally, I'm neutral.

#9 remove p l e a s e ?

remove p l e a s e ?

Bird

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:54 PM

Spy from TF2: "I feel tres bon!"

Actually, I feel both tres bon and worried. Worried my new custom built PC's hard drive wouldn't be detected by Windows 8, damn it Bill Gates.

Edited by Kilobyte_Writer9K, 25 August 2014 - 05:01 PM.

#10 SparklingSwirls

SparklingSwirls

Pony

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

I'm actually feeling pretty happy! :) I had a good day today and I have something planned for tonight as well. :squee:

I've also made up with a friend who I had a bit of a disagreement with a few days ago, so that feels good too :)

#11 Senor Pink

Senor Pink

Cupcake

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

My shift is almost over (work at a bank) so trying to make it through with a smile HD

#12 Khaoios

Khaoios

Running Riot of Equestria

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:14 PM

I feel extremely exhausted for some reason, but gonna manage, :D

#13 StellarSarahh

StellarSarahh

Cupcake

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

At the moment, I'm feeling a bit stressed out. I'm pretty tired, but that isn't new. I have been really busy lately. School just started. I'm a sophomore in college and I'm juggling a job on top of that. Just tons of responsibilities and I don't feel like I can handle all of it. I suppose we all have to grow up sometime, though. Right?

Other than that, I'm so happy with how my life is going! I'm exactly where I want to be. And I'm with who I want to be. I have the best family in the world. I also have the best boyfriend in the world. I'm content. I just wish that sometimes things would slow down, so I have time to enjoy everything. 

#14 Soldier Surplus

Soldier Surplus

Bunny

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

Now I'm feeling great, thanks for asking

#15 Gone Woofury

Gone Woofury

Pink Timebomb

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

Got a lot on my mind. But just thinking about the months ahead and getting back into taking college classes again. Hoping one of the places I have applied for calls me back soon enough. Trying to stay patient and hopeful about a lot of things.

#16 Christmasy Britty

Christmasy Britty

Pony

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:36 PM

i'm feeling like having some clamcakes you know those ones with the bread that have been deep fried so I guess i'm feeling hungry lol ;D

#17 Blue Snow

Blue Snow

Pony

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

I feel horrible.
Not physically, but emotionally.
I feel like I can't get anything done because there's too much on my plate to do.
Also I'm constantly losing things.
Things that I need for when highscool starts up.
Also recently I've been feeling incredibly depressed.
So no.
I'm not doing very well.

#18 Naiya The Brony

Naiya The Brony

Bird

• Users

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:12 PM

I dunno i feel weird today....

A mixture of  a little depressed, happy and nervousness

but  physically im fine

#19 Visual Spectrum

Visual Spectrum

Phoenix

• Donors

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:15 PM

I'm feeling sad and hatred towards myself. I feel like my opinion is terrible. My two favorite ponies are almost always the bottom of polls. (Rarity and Applejack) I also like Spike when most people hate him. I feel like I don't belong in the community. 

#20 Radiance64

Radiance64

Pegasus

• Subscribers

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:34 PM

Not great. Could be better.
It's just the kind of feeling you get when you've been down on your luck for way too long. :huh:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mega Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users